Reviews for Imperial Underground: A Forever Destined Vignette
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
LOVE IT!(said in a hollywood photographers voice)teehe BYE!
De Hunter chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
After rereading your Forever Destined series out boredom I noticed an incosistancy in Forever DEstined and Inmperial Underground. Shaak Ti was killed Grievous in Fd then in chp 3 of IU Zia said she was "talking with Master Ti". Just thought I would let you know if you didn't already.
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Nice and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Stunna21 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
great viginette can't wait to read the next one.
bahjcb chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
I just thought I'd mention that I like all the romance with all the various couples. It makes the main thread of the story even better.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Great story! I can't wait to read the next one - 5 just love the dynamic that you have going here and all of the relationships are so much fun!
Princess Geia chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
Woo hoo! Just finished this vignette, and I'm about to pop over to 'Binary Sunset'!

Great job with this viggie, you've definately kept up the high standard you set for 'Forever Destined'.

I can't wait to go see it!
superfragile chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Oh my god Lilacmoon you are the best! Forever Destined was my favorite star wars fanfic of yours and now your writing a sequel thank you so much! I can't wait to read the next one! Update ASAP!
Mo Angel chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Great as always Andrea. Looking forward to the next...

AnaDry chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
SidiousSith chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Wonderful job with this part! :D I can't wait to read the next one.

May the Force be with You!
IloveAP chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Very well done.
General Skywalker chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Great job.
Jedi43Leia chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
What a delightful addition to a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading this from start to finish.

You do get the love and passion between this couple.
Ms Twilwk chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
This was magnificent you are fantastic at writing romance. I love your work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »