Reviews for Blue Romance
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 13 . 5/2
Please please please decide to update again soon!
AMMiss chapter 13 . 4/1
Aw! You haven't updated in a long time. I really like this story.

Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours since you haven't updated this is 5 some-odd years! :)
Innocence and Instinct chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I love this update! I can't wait for more
Celestialfae chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Are you gonna update. It's been like years now and I want to see how things progress? Is Sakura going to erupt at her father for the "harm" he has done to her and that he is primarily the reason she is the way she is?

Update.
Anita verma chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I loved this story very much...keep it up...
Lily chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I'll be honest with you...I hate it...This sakura is so weak and needed to be saved from chapter 1 to 13.I know is she cousin suffer a same horrible fate she is so is so different from the naruto she at least stand up for herself and STOP making her consider my one last thing...DONT MAKE HER BE WITH SASUKE!I HATE HIM HE IS MEAN WHAAAHHHHHH *Roll on the floor crying like a baby*
NiNamEwMeW chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
opps sorry i put the wrong thing hehe w here is the real link art/Sakura-Haruno-Blue-Romance-490191947
NiNamEwMeW chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
aaaww this story is just soo cute sakura is so cute in this. i don't know why but i just think that sakura is really cute! please i just found this fanfic and you're probaly working or something right now because this fanfic is really old pleasee update it T_T look! i made a fanart of sakura :D art/Sakura-Haruno-Blue-Romance-490191947
Correction chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Sakura sat *on her desk. Though it would be righter to put 'she sat on her seat.'
bullyinghater chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
I thought there would be Sakura's changing in behaviour but there was none. It was so tiring reading how weak she was. Couldn't she atleast stand up for herself w/o Temari and Konan? 13 chaps and none of her 'friends' help her mentaly except for chap 12.

Then there's Ino. Duhh can you just kill her?
Do not tell me IF she's EVER change back to her old self... she'll befriend with Sakura and treat her like sister. it would be better if they just ignore each other.
and please get rid of the stuttering speech. are u making her another hinata?

i love your story but its just painfully slowly self development for Sakura unless it was ur desire to make Sakura weak till end.
piggytobiggie chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
HELLO AUTHOR-SANN! I know you are probably in college or working, but YOUR STORY IS EFFIN GOOD! NO, IT'S EFFING GREAT. Pleasee update this lovely story! I'm dying to know whats next. UPDATE IS LOVE
Sincerely,
Your faithful reader :):):)
hama431 chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
update
4Years chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Too lazy to log-in at the moment, but ahhhhh what am I doing reading fanfiction that hasn't been updated for a long time. OTL Im literally killing myself with suspense and dread waiting for these lovely stories to get updated.

I remember reading this about twice already in hopes the next chapter will magically appear. Whatever the issue is I'll forever wait for this story to get updated.

It's sad to see such good fanfiction comes to an abrupt end without an ending. :c

I- no. We hope that someday you'll come back.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Ok, so I un favourited this story then favourited it back. Seriously, I can't believe I let this story go! It's soooo good! I must be delirious then. Please update. This is such a nice story, and I always loved it when Sakura played the piano. It's so nice. I Hope that for whatever that comes after this, Itachi will end up with Sakura! Screw Sasuke. Always being protected, but I guess I'll understand better as the story progress on. It's very engaging I have to tell you that. Very interesting. Please continue the story!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Please continue! And where is Itachi?