Reviews for Towers and Titans
Cobra - 100 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
I spend quite a lot of time on AA and I've never heard of Tarre before. Could you post alink to the thread in your profile, or in the next chapter? I feel a bit lost with a new fully devloped person beiing involed without knowing her backstory.
RanmaChaos chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Great chapter!But when will the GoldDigger crossover happenand will Ranma be paired up with any one and if so can it be with one of the Digger girls?Please continue to UPDATE!
weebee chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
*Giggle* *Snicker* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was sad to see you start this, thinking that "Wanderer" was going to be put on hold. Well, I still hope it's continued, as I do love it, but this fic is also great. I MUST HAVE THEM BOTH!

Nah, not really... but still, this is great work. Update, or I'll go find some normal black dragons to feed you to!

Good luck, and I wonder how Kasumi'll react to having this newcomer following her around?

PS: Are the curses still active? I'm pretty sure they are, since there's no evidence against it and with Ranma's 'new' ability having his girl side is just too perfect...

Cya!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
snicker.. love it as always
Vindictus chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Are you going to have Ranma 'Seduce' Tarre? Personally, getting a dragon on your side seems like a good idea to me. I say make it a Ranma/Kasumi/Tarre matchup, if not a Ranma/Tarre. Just for humor's sake, of course...
Nysk chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Tarre clearly leans towards Kasumi with her ability to cook and her being a necromancer. But than again, he love of food would also put her aligned with Ranma as well as their shared extreme distaste for goblins... BUT neither Ranma nor Kasumi have what a dragon might consider half-a-brain, that would be Nabiki.. and her and Akane will NOT get alone if Tarre is even remotely attractive (or for some reason finds Ranma attractive... hello natural seduction skill)/a better fighter/unwilling to put up with Tarre's natural dragonborne arrogance.

Again, excellent work here and I look forward to MUCH MUCH more.. do not feel rushed... but please do not stop adding chapters :)
Red Necked Worg chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Great work. I got a suggestion, how about you make Tarre fall for Ranma's dire-were-rat form? The large form I mean, it would make an amusing twist hehe. Anyway, I can also suggest that Ranma becomes slightly more mature in his thinking, the game board should have healed some of his ignorant traits to make him feel lust at least. I can practically imagine a pairing between Ranma, Tarre, Nabiki and Kasumi hehehehehe. Well it's pretty obvious since the only other males in the group are Genma and Soun, do you think it would be a nice idea to sacrifice them as a distraction from a rampaging gay ogre or a horde of gay orcs? *grins in a sinister manner*
Domonor chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Buwhahahahaha this was funny

"1. She didn't like goblins. At all. In fact she hated them, and wanted to painfully annihilate every last vestige of their loathsome race.

Well that wasn't too odd... nobody really liked goblins, after all. Even most goblins didn't like goblins. That would usually result in them cracking and going either nuts or suicidal. Mostly suicidal, if the rate at which they rushed to their deaths at adventurer's blades was any indication."

That is too true hell in oblivion i have goblins fight each other all the time. no wonder those creatures kept on charging suicidally at me when I'm blowing them all up with the nuke spell *fire spell that has very high damage and huge area of effect i think its part of a mod i had don't remember* left and right. The story is doing good keep it up and I hope you get a new chapter up soon.
Rubel chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
This story just gets better and better. Now all we need is the drow twins fleeing from their kin to avoid being sacrificed. Well what ever you decide to do next I heartily approve. Keep up the great work.
Jinsoku chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Yeah, it is always 'them damn goblins.' However, it seems like you're considering pushing her towards Kasumi-chan instead of Ranma-kun, as it normally is. Am I correct, or just guessing randomly?
TerraBull chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Questions and Comments?

The part where everyone joins in sounds right, hmm.. would the game have protections like Jumanji? If you attempt to physically interfear or cheat, something appears to eat the offender?

What are the other effects of leveling up in the game? Learning something new they are not aware of?

I laughed at the Calm spell, Kasumi the Necromancer having to cast it. :)

I laughed at the Demon Skull technique, Can Soun also do his version?

Who is concidered the Party Leader? Nabiki or Ranma? For the small groups currently, yes. Overall?

I ask because Party Leaders get the most Exp and Treasure shares, as well as responsibility, blame if problems, as well as fighting the tougher foes, they just seem to be seeked out naturally.

I remember Tarre, *LOL* How is Ranma's Seduction skill supposed to affect her? Any other hidden commands implanted within the Collar? Had the thought that if she willingly submited to the collar and a master, it would disappear, and become a part of things she could do?

Assuming that all the folks are rescued, and no other sources of authority are arround, could it lead to the founding of a mercenary band under the adventurers control, or even a new town?

Would any like to bet a bard or minstrel was among the captives, and the news is spread about them? How will the Party be portrayed? Is it a uncommon party of Evil beings off to do heinious things you were better off not knowing, or a party of 'redemmed' creatures off to better all?

Cont when you can.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Ah yes. Tarre appeared in the 'New Gods' anime addventure. I think that Kestrel came up with the idea of the dragon and that PsyckoSama came up with the name (chapter n 97732 if you want to check).

Excellent chapter once again. But don't include any more Nerimans into the game. I think that there's no need for more.
Baughn chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
This humor is actually... good.

I'm sorry, but I'm horribly used to fanfiction humor being all slapstick, and nothing more complex. You surprise me, in a good way - the last half of this chapter was probably good enough for published fiction, or would have been if Tarre had been your own invention. :)

By the way, what's the weakness of lycantrophic regeneration? Except for silver, obviously?

I bet I'll find out soon enough, but it seems like you mean something generic, so I'd like to know.
S J C chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Tarre comes from the mind of Kestral or Kender the one formally known as Metroanime or Gregg Sharp
Srednasnhoj chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Good story so far and thanks for the update. As for Tarre I have no clue who made her but like you said she has been around for a while in the addventure.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »