Reviews for Towers and Titans
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I like the setup.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This looks like a lot of fun.
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Odd start, but a good start.
Zenaku chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Dang man! You are on a roll! This is like, what, the 4th awsome chapter you've put out in a week?

Evil!Kasumiwin. Especially if its a KasumixRanma matchup. Just a suggestion.

So, I take it by your comment about him meeting Gothwrain, that they will be coming back to the real world in their new forms.
Honebar chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Woah great start to a story. I really hope you write more cause I would love to see a kas/ran pair. please. love the choice on the charters.
Anon42 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Well... Yet another story, and it seem to be just as good as the others. Though, all this new story creating is a little confusing/annyoing. We'll never see updates for the other good fics you've made if your attention is on new fics all the time... Though, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of this. It's the first time I've EVER seen Ranma as were-RAT. Makes sense in a way, considering the fact that he IS terrified of felines... Also, being a DIRE were-rat should make up for the fact that his were-form is technically a vermin. How tall/big is his Hybrid form? So far I know, the normal were-rats doesn't increase in size at all when they transform... I even think some of them shrink a little! Now wouldn't it be fun if his hybrid form is around 7 feet tall. The other were-rats will most certainly be impressed. THE SUPER WERE-RAT HAS ARRIVED! FEAR HIS FURRY WRATH!

Retorical Question: Why do all authors turn his hybrid-forms into midgets (compared to other were-creatures)? Sure, that form is still stronger, but it is nearly always smaller for some reason...

And poor Brittany... Her Gaze of Doom won't work on this particular were-rat, especially if he's even taller than she is...

(if Ranma gets to be that big, of course...)
Wolfgangster chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hehehehehehe this sounds VERY interesting! How about you make Ranma kick gothwrain off his own throne and take over the Were Rats? Now that would be something hehehe.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Not interesting enough.

AnimeAdventure, eh?
TerraBull chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Simple Questions and Comments.

I like this.

Karma build up can be bad..

Can Cologne do anything perhaps?

With what Ranma became, a Dire Were-Rat, would he still have his Jusenkyo curse? Would he still know the Martial Arts? Is he contagious? I mean, could he make other Dire Were-Rat thralls?

Kasumi being a evil race, a necromancer type.. will any of them have their personalities shifted?

What sort of goodies will they find? Magic? Treasure? Could they even possibly find cures to their Bad Karma and Curses?

Will any of the effects in the game remain permenant if they win and leave it?

Cont when you can.
bloodalchemy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
wonderful idea as always but question did you get this from "rewind gone nuts's" "A Different Route Taken" 8-10 or is it just luck? in case you didn't get the idea from it look at this story anyway it's good
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Now THIS could be Particularly Evil!

I LOVE IT!

And oh the possibilities...

He could EASILY end up taking over the were-rat nation and making them good again!

After all in cannon it was rather heavily implyed that it was because of Gothwrains' fears , paranoia , and hatreds that caused the 'rats to go bad like that.

Get rid of him and after a lot of effort to clean up their image and they'll be respectable again.

Derek The Rogue

PS:Sides the thought of the trio going after him is just to rich for words!

Not to mention yummy with Moe and

lydia.
Rubel chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Interesting. Now the question is will Ranma be impressed by Gothrain?
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Shoulda made him a dire were-giraffe.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15