Reviews for Towers and Titans
Mackon chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
How'about a few tidbits from the others when they level up? Anyway great stuff fun, fun, fun!

Needs more chapters!

Thanks muchs, thanks for sharing.
Mackon chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Pleases write more of this its a great fic!

Thanks much.
Someonewhodoesn'thaveanaccount chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Just as a curiosity, have you noticed that you have never completed any of your works? Usually you stop at the point where things have either begun to get interesting or the point where more of the main plot is revealed. I realize that as an author on this website, you mainly do all of this for shits and giggles, not because you really want people to comment on your story. Basically my point is this: at least tell people that you are done or bored with a story. You don't really have an obligation to do this and I have no right to even try to pressure you, but it would be nice to get a notice on you bio page at least. Well, actually, the least you could do would be nothing, but you get my point right?

I salute you and your lack of caring for readers. ( I really do, I find it refreshing from all those authors who practically beg you to comment as if that is their only drive to live. How sad is that?)

Sincerely,

a 14 yr old reader
dragon-game chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Good story.

Please continue it when you can.
YMYRR chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
I really like it, Tarre will be a great daughter for Ranma, and when he discover thats his daughter is a dragon...

Please update, i want to read more.
Violet Shadows chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
...maybe the toilet brushes are sentient...
HolyMage Mouto chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
please keep this story going its great. I'm also a fan of some of your works.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
this is interesting, you must update, and i ahve a character for you to add, somebody to just cause chaos for fun, Xellos...why not? he is a mozaku and it is said mozaku could travel different worlds, why not say he was bored?
Drashin chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
sentinet demonic weapons soul edge anyone?
drag chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
You should really consider continueing this story! It's awesome!
Flaremage chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
i wish my d&d game would eat me! my charicter is awsome! shes a level 27 sorserer monk! lawfuf nutrality is awsome but danm hard to play when all your party like to breake the rules...oh well
Otritzi chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
*Blinks* Ok, I like how this fic is going, I think I'll watch it for updates, please do continue it. Although, I do think Ranma's hybrid form should be able to use its magic like ki to some extent, as it's something that all Lycanthropes can do in Hyhrid form.
mythicalprogrammer chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
oh... addventure lost god? Oh ok. m I like the part where Genma stopped eating lol.
mythicalprogrammer chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Midorigame
mythicalprogrammer chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Dude, you're a freaking genius. This concept is very very intriguing and I enjoy reading this so much; probably due to the fact that I love fantasy AND you're probably going to do a crossover.

Wow, just WOW! I'm just hoping you will update soon. Just waiting for it hehe. Anyway thank you for the fic.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »