Reviews for Get Out of My House!
KrnYong chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Ahahhaha of course the Riddler would have a fire-starter instead of an extinguisher in his house XD I actually got that reference yesss
Jackie's actually pretty lucky that it was the Riddler instead of say the Joker, Poison Ivy, the Scarecrow, or Two Face. At least the Riddler's (somewhat) reasonable. The others would probably just have kicked her out or killed her. Or both.
titan616 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I decided to come back and reread your fics. since it's been a few years since I read them, and I evidently didn't review them the first time. Well, I'm bit better about reviewing these days.

Great fic, believable but lighthearted and witty. Batman villains are easily some the most interesting and all-around best villains out there.

"Unfortunately, Eddie's account at the Bank of Reputation was generally overdrawn"

I agree with the Riddler, he doesn't get enough respect. He would have been great for the Nolan films, but noooo, we got Bane and Talia. Not that I didn't enjoy DK Rises, I did, but still. I've read a really good Riddler-Nolan universe fanfic before and it was one of my favorite Dark Knight fanfics of all time. And even in the old animated series Riddler only got a few episodes to himself, though at least he was cool in Arkham City. Hopefully the Riddler shows up in whatever Batman movie franchise comes out next, assuming the next movies are any good.
FromHellWithLove chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I just finnished reading this and i thought it was brillent. you are an incredible writer well done :)
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Awesome! XD Love it! Keep writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Haha LOL!

Always love it when an awesome civilian tries to beat up a villain. Of course it'd never succeed with someone like Joker, but the Riddler works juuuuuust fine for it.

Awesome writing!
Fell4 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
This is so cute! I love Jackie! And I love how you made their meeting so plausable! That must have taken forever! Amazing job!

Fell4
Stargazer77 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Loved this! Oh and noticed that there seem to be a series of these... READING ONWARD!
Stargazer77 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
ROFL! Loved this chapter! Just everything is freakin hilarious XD
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
*snickers* hehehe unicorns... XD oh and I especially loved this part:

"Okay. Everything would be okay, they'd simply have to walk home. They'd just grab the money, ignore the other driver and...and...The other driver was glaring at them through a giant hole in his window. One of the pointy ears on his cowl was bent at a funny angle...

Oh God, they'd T-boned the Batmobile.

At least there'd be no worry about exchanging insurance information."

I literaly couldn't stop laughing and rolled on the floor for a good ten minutes! Thank you for making me look crazy XD This is def going on favorites!
Phantom 4 Life chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Hilarity incarnate.

-P4L
Lokelani87 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Definitely enjoyed this fic! It was really well written, and pretty amusing to boot. Good job. ]

I'm off to read more of the series!
Shenlong7 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
I loved this fan fic, as a Riddler fan and I like how you capture it, I look forward to reading the others.
Spidey3000 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
LOLZ! The Riddler should really be more careful when he picks his lairs! I'm gonna go read the sequel now!
Via chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Awesome story! Please update again soon D
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
lol, awesome story! i've been going on a riddler fanfic frenzy and this one's definately one of my favorites .