Reviews for Like Toy Soldiers
scberg chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow, that was good, I like it.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved it! This was really well done. Beautiful language.

"...forever did not belong to him nor did it belong to her"- I loved this line.

Really well done. The one thing I noticed out of place was you used 'bare' instead of 'bear' at the beginning of Aang's paragraph, and other that that the structure/grammer/spelling was perfect.

KrisEleven~
i-embrace-OCD chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This was an awesome oneshot. I love the song "Like Toy Soldiers;" it's really sad, but still good. Once again, the oneshot was awesome - short and sweet, filled with meaning, and I just want to tell you that I love how you get a message across. I also loved those last four lines - a fitting ending. Amazing.
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
A wondrous, thoughtful look into the minds of the characters before ( what they hope will be ) the final battle. When it comes to inner monologues and soul-searching, you can't be bested.

They all remember who they're fighting for: loved ones, those without a voice, and the less-fortunate who are denied basic human dignity. Their selflessness is reflected in your writing. It's lyrical, the way you piece their thoughts together and broaden their dimensions.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Nice and refreshingly serious take on the war. TOY SOLDIERS WILL KICK YOUR SS OZAI! Believe.
lirendil chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Wow, I love how you pulled that song perfectly to match their situation... cause it's true; in the grand scheme of things, that's all they may seem to be: toy soldiers in the midst of war. It's all to easy to be struck down. The calm before the storm is always the worst.