Reviews for Parental Notice
Anonmyous999 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Very good. I really like this fiction. Gotta love Judy and her neverending supply of bats.
tamiiland chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
The parents. Gotta love 'em; they absolutely rock. XD
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Brilliant. Honestly this 'they've worked it out themselves' isnt that hard to swallow when they got caught right up in the midle of it anyway. As much as I liked Judy's chapter, Ron's was more amusing and absurd. Of course that little reveal at the end of chap2 is perfect. Take it they've been given permission perhaps? Or maybe Bee's simply had enough of the threats to his fender huh..._~

Too bad you didnt continue this.
fullmoonhowls chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Awesome two-shot! I loved it! Great job!
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Aw, this is so cute!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
this was a cute, interesting fic...*wants to read more*
Avenging Rose of Death chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
lol I liked it :)
heartfallen chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Great story
Dream's Abyss chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Poor Bumblebee! It must be difficult not to be able/allowed to communicate.
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Cool story! I really like it a lot! I do have one question though, since this seems to take place after the movie is bumblebee's car form the new camaro or do you have him as being the old one still? Just curious. Anyway, keep up the great work and please update soon!
sonofan8track chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
This was excellent. I throughly enjoyed every bit of it. You have everyone down perfectly, from their personalities to their "voices". I can "hear" them as I read, which is very important to me. (I may have mentioned this before.) I love how you get right Sam's tendency to stutter, and Judy's aggressive behavior. I really liked the Witwicky family in the film, and I'm glad to see them get the focus they deserve.

I loved so many lines, but this: "So saying, he popped the door lock bravely doing its job in the face of a completely open window, tossed the bags in the back seat, and climbed in." This is great comedy. It also illustrates an important little clue to Bumblebee's true identity, since giant alien robots need hardly worry about getting stolen.

You raise several excellent, thought-provoking points in this story, so please excuse me if I go off on a tangent. There's that old storybook/Hollywood trope, which says that children and adolescents want to read/see other kids have great heroic adventures, but that no sane fictional parents would ever let them. So, the usual thing to do is make the parents either dead, otherwise conveniently absent, or clueless idiots. None of these options are appealing to me, and I've always thought there had to be other ways to include alive, available parents who weren't stupid in the storyline.

You've managed it wonderfully here, showing that Sam's parents are not stupid, they have caught on, but they have their doubts. What sane person goes around regularly believing in alien robots, they'd think, or having Ron recall how his own relative was once thought crazy works really well in this story. Sam even has some leeway with his heroics: soon he'll be eighteen, and he has an alien protector in Bumblebee to set his parents' mind somewhat at ease.

I'd much rather read this than to have Sam's parents killed off or disappear. After all, as Wilde said, "To lose one parent, Mr. Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness."
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I just love that.

"I knew it!"

Mom's staring at me like I've lost it...
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/14/2008

I can just imagine the look on Ron's face.

devilburns chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
wow , love where this is going, please more soon.
White Evergreen chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Wow. Sam's mom is scary. Still, great fic.