Reviews for How I Met My Husband
uh well
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
cute
Reason 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Read this a while ago and finally found it again. I love how you turned it into a sweet Inu/Kag story. After reading this a couple years back, I actually went and downloaded a copy of the original story because I adored the plot so much. Thanks for mentioning it/ writing this. It was lovely.
EclairUchiha chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I liked it. I kinda want to know who Yoko is, a part of me thinks it was Inuyasha. Love the story, I saw this on a story about asking to find this story for them.
GEORGIA J chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about Dr Isaac on how he help me reunited with my husband after 2 months of separation. My husband divorce me because he saw another woman in his office and he said to me that he is no longer in love with me anymore and decide to divorce me.I seek for help from the internet where i found a testimony of someone testifying about the goods works of dr Isaac and i contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me which i use to get my husband back within 2 days and now my husband is now back with me with so much love and you need his help also you can Email him via
CaptainEngineer chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love how you make your stories so unpredictable. I love it! Write more if you have time! :)
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
It was awesome! Would like to know who Yoko was just formy curiosity !
M
BashiYami chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Cute story, but the beginning sounded like her husband had died or something, I was almost afraid to read it XD
I actually found this story after a crazy lady asked her reviewers to find it for her... but that's a whole other potato.

Love,
- DoP -
SkittlesKitty chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh my gosh! This was so cute and I loved every second of it :')
InuKagz4everfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was so lovely!
TwilightVixen.29 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
one of the best inuyasha one shot fanfics i have ever read. although the plot is not original, you have made it into your own and kept the whole story realistic as opposed to the cliche scenario with inuyasha and kagome falling in love at first sight and they all lived happily ever after. I appreciate what you've done and keep up the good work. :]
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
~Don't have an account~

This is truly wonderful, one of the best kag/inu fics I've read so far & I really needed it too because I've been reading way too many sess/kag fics and although wonderful, they can get tiring. Inu/kag pairings will always be the best pairing ever! Anyways, sorry for my unnecessary outburst there.. Um...oh yeah when I read this line "He is not the man of my dreams, for dreams are sometimes false places of perfection that are never real." it really made me..think. You made a very good point there because I think most people often comment on how the person they are with is the "man of their dreams" or the "woman of their dreams". I'm not saying that I'm not one of them but I guess I'm also not one of them..sorry if I'm very confusing but I never really thought of that concept before.. I really am talking non-sense now aren't I? Thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us! Hope you continue to write more and more stories! :)
WickedQueenLovesApples chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aww...loved it! So cute and sweet(heart!)! Inuyasha...nervous and shy...ha! I am on a reviewing jag so plz bear with meXD
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great story!

Originally I thought Kagome would meet Inuyasha at the carnival but it turned out to be Yoko!

Reading what Kagome had been through during her heartbroken times was pretty sad, but after seeing how Inuyasha healed her broken soul made me happy as well :D

It's a good warm story.

Not bad for a one-shot Inu x Kag story!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
this is so sweet - those carney guys can be really something but they're only around for such a short time, kind of like sailors with a girl in every port (my husband was in the navy and that's what he was like). inuyasha was the better choice.

i've read your more recent work and found this when i was digging through inuyasha and rurouni kenshin archives and i'm so happy to have found it.

gin