Reviews for Ghost Stories
Catlover4536 chapter 7 . 11/20
I swear I always love this story and coming back to it. Even with my third or fourth time reading this whole thing since I have found it a few years ago, I still love the heck out of all the thoughts and interactions in it! Well written and somewhat sentimental this story always comes up for me as some of the best ghost fics in the transformers fandom on and is always worth the time to re-read.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/13
I've gotten so spoiled by the kudos function on AO3. Here on ffn, you have to leave a review to tell someone you're reading though their archive, so that's what I'm doing. Your fics are fantastic, lovely characterization and world-building, but it was the hitch hiking ghost that finally got me to write the review.
TheRedScreech chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
What an incredible idea! I loved this! My favourite part was the Yodaism! Thank you for writing!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
This was a really neat idea. I've not found a story like this. Thank you
vsrp chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
A wonderful story in this chapter. Thank you for sharing it with us.
FatesShadow83 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
This was lovely.

And it left a wonderful message at the end.

Loved it. :)
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I like this story; Sam doesn't have to become a 'bot to stay with 'Bee (not that i don't like those stories also). I've never read a story like it! It's unique and the way you've written it is great. Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Just Another Random chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I think I'm a little sad that it's over, but more in the way that I'm sad when I finish a really nice lunch. I wish there was more, but I'm content with what there was and it leaves me feeling satisfied.
HashtagGOD chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I just recently watched Cosmos by Carl Sagan for my college astronomy class! Great story! I really love the whole idea and plot!

Long live Fanfiction

-#GOD
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
A story about where one day Sam just doesn't make it-and Bumblebee refuses to let him go. A series of ghost stories that pull it off fairly well! Your version of the "mystery hitchhiker" is really sweet. I keep coming back to reread!
yamiishot chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
I wonder what other places they'll visit when the explore space together :3
RamenKnight chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Good story.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
YAAAA FOR TVTROPES. Because of them i found this, which it means if found something i had been looking for in trans fics, a good story. YOu may make me have a heart attack from happiness if there is character development, seems like most trans writers dont know what that is.
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I think you broke my heart. I loved this, it was beautiful. And so painful, but in a great way!

Bee/Sam forever! Even in death! 3!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
A very nice hour's work. I'd ask to come over and use your shower for inspiration, but that would be just ... weird.