Reviews for The Last Man on Earth
King Genocide chapter 8 . 7/20
Love the fic. When are you gonna make the next chapter
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 5/26
In truth, in a situation like this a harem is about the last thing that would happen. More than likely, he'd be given a cup, some magazines and some privacy, and then the rest is up to doctors and nurses.

There would probably also have to be some kind of lottery or screening process.
Andrew227 chapter 8 . 2/21
A very interesting and entertaining story so far. Might wanna consider bumping up the rating from T to M tho as it would give you more flexibility with it and would allow you to let more smexiness shine out in this story. Just a thought. :)
Max chapter 8 . 2/7
So Yui's tits are brainwashing devices. Messed up.
cornholio4 chapter 8 . 1/22
Don't know if the speech his mum made is sexist or not
Voba chapter 8 . 1/8
what
ShinMazingerZ chapter 8 . 1/7
And this is rated Teen and Shinji's reached 2nd base... with his mom(an AU version, mind you). Wow. Continue.
Mtmeye chapter 8 . 1/7
Happy to see an update to this story, the latest chapter was a great read, it's nice to see the story progressing. Eager to see how the Shinji and Asuka interaction is going to be. Looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work.
castelmar chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
buena historia! comence a leerla y no pude parar, realmente espero que una actualizacion sea posible pronto ya que es muy interesante, gracias por tu trabajo!
Jackal chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
Loving your story, when will the next update appear?

Itching to see what other shenanigans poor Shinji gets into.
Roaming-Guardian chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
Welp, that's my question answered, looking forward to chapter 8.
Roaming-Guardian chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
With the mention of cloning I have to ask, what happened to all the world's sperm banks? Even if all the men did die off there still would be been some donated samples leftover that could be used to create a new male population.
Traitless Eru chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Loving it; can't wait for the meeting between Asuak and Shinji finally.

How about the regular world though? I wonder how they will react to his disappearance, who they blame and what steps they take towards finding Shinji. If you do write the reaction, will it be glimpses throughout the chapter or a new fic (though I think it would be better to start with small glimpses before having it's own chapter to itself).

Well, I look forward to any new updates!
Voba chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UPDATE WOOOOOOOH YEAH OK YEAH ALLRIGHT PARTY TIME BREAK OUT THE GOOD VODKA AND TURN UP THE MUSIC

I mean

Uh

It's good to see you back?
7thManiac chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
Just found this today, read it all in one go, fun stuff!