Reviews for The Last Man on Earth
noddwyd chapter 1 . 5/5
I'm sorry, but in a world where genetic engineering was so perfected they built a computer with literal brains in it and over a dozen titans, this is the solution to this problem? What? I guess its a joke...
We from sweden does not sound like that
Lord Pepe Jesus chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
I hate lesbians .
Errorsans chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Please continue the story and possibly add some lemons please
King Genocide chapter 8 . 7/20/2017
Love the fic. When are you gonna make the next chapter
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
In truth, in a situation like this a harem is about the last thing that would happen. More than likely, he'd be given a cup, some magazines and some privacy, and then the rest is up to doctors and nurses.

There would probably also have to be some kind of lottery or screening process.
Andrew227 chapter 8 . 2/21/2017
A very interesting and entertaining story so far. Might wanna consider bumping up the rating from T to M tho as it would give you more flexibility with it and would allow you to let more smexiness shine out in this story. Just a thought. :)
Max chapter 8 . 2/7/2017
So Yui's tits are brainwashing devices. Messed up.
cornholio4 chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
Don't know if the speech his mum made is sexist or not
Voba chapter 8 . 1/8/2017
what
ShinMazingerZ chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
And this is rated Teen and Shinji's reached 2nd base... with his mom(an AU version, mind you). Wow. Continue.
Mtmeye chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
Happy to see an update to this story, the latest chapter was a great read, it's nice to see the story progressing. Eager to see how the Shinji and Asuka interaction is going to be. Looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work.
castelmar chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
buena historia! comence a leerla y no pude parar, realmente espero que una actualizacion sea posible pronto ya que es muy interesante, gracias por tu trabajo!
Jackal chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
Loving your story, when will the next update appear?

Itching to see what other shenanigans poor Shinji gets into.
Roaming-Guardian chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
Welp, that's my question answered, looking forward to chapter 8.