Reviews for The Last Man on Earth
Traitless Eru chapter 7 . 8/16
Loving it; can't wait for the meeting between Asuak and Shinji finally.

How about the regular world though? I wonder how they will react to his disappearance, who they blame and what steps they take towards finding Shinji. If you do write the reaction, will it be glimpses throughout the chapter or a new fic (though I think it would be better to start with small glimpses before having it's own chapter to itself).

Well, I look forward to any new updates!
Voba chapter 7 . 8/4
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UPDATE WOOOOOOOH YEAH OK YEAH ALLRIGHT PARTY TIME BREAK OUT THE GOOD VODKA AND TURN UP THE MUSIC

I mean

Uh

It's good to see you back?
7thManiac chapter 7 . 7/5
Just found this today, read it all in one go, fun stuff!
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 7/3
Yep. It's been a while, hon. *chuckles* I'm going to have to go back and re-read from the beginning. Real Life can be a tad tedious at times, however, so I won't complain. TOO much. *grins* Take care and thanks for sharing.
Mtmeye chapter 7 . 7/3
Just discovered this fic while browsing through the recently updated Eva stories. Very interesting premise and a very well written story. Can't wait til we see Asuka in this story, hope to see an update soon and after reading the ending author notes to chapter 7, glad to see this story is not dead.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 7 . 7/1
Happy to see this updated. Looking forward to more.
Cylon One chapter 7 . 7/1
Awesome.

Welcome back.

Great to see one of my old favorites continuing on as I hoped it one day would.

This latest chapter's very good.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Liking this so far and I hope that this will be updated soon. However, since this was last updated in 2009, I have the impression that this is already a dead fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
There's only one way for Shinji to end his suffering and it involves a belt, a short fall and a lot of twitching and possibly some throat clawing if he has some second thoughts. Seriously though, take my advice before it's to late...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
So rei is a fan of bleach eh?
Niobinay chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
This is extremely funny, and something Shinji probably deserves after having to repress himself for so long. I'll be watching youuu!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
wow, definitely an original story! really wish there'd be an update...
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013