Reviews for Fire and Ice
AmunRa chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it a lot more than I though I would. The addition of Leiko was nice and I'm glad Matsumoto got to have a relationship with her.
Konan15 chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
I really loved this story i hope theres a squeal to this to make it more of a trilogy or continue this one wat ever you do with this story ill be reading it good luck
tees chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
They've come such a long way. I was angry for Toshiro and at Rangiku for keeping a secret from him, and at Gin!, who despise being dead, is still somewhat controlling their lives. I'm glad Hyourinmaru and Heineko finally knocked some sense into Ran and Toshiro and they're now ready to tackle the problem that is Leiko.
tees chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
OHMYFRIKKINGGAWD! NOOOOO! I was so afraid I'd be right about Gin and Rangiku having a child when I left that comment in Blood and Ashes. I wanna cry now. It's too heartbreaking. Rangiku was just a kid, and fricking Gin just left her by herself with a baby! I hate your Gin, the baka.
And Toshiro:( I really just wanted to see him and Rangiku live happily thru out this whole story but... when I realize that wasn't gonna happen after chapter 5, I skipped to this chapter. It's too much right now. They've been thru so much and I just wanna skip all the sad parts.. but I know I'll be going back to read the other chapters cause you worked so hard on them and you're a great writer. I have to know that they have an happy ending before going back to the sad stuff.
nish0 chapter 29 . 8/1/2013
Absolutely loved the story. The whole thing was a pleasure to read. But the last few chapters were too happy happy and didn't really match the rest of flow. But all worked out just right! I hope to read more like this. :)
AzTec999 chapter 29 . 12/24/2012
Shucks! I've never felt more satisfied and contented just by now! I had a smile on my face as i finished reading your fanfic. Its an honor really. You're a great writer and this is one of the best hitsumatsu stories i've ever read! Great job! ;-)
AzTec999 chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
I love this chapter! Super! Finally the mother-daughter conflict had reconciled! I especially liked how rangiku had said toher daughter that toshiro teach her how to be loved. Awwww... So sweet! :-)
AzTec999 chapter 27 . 12/24/2012
Awwww... Leiko and kira had a moment ! Can't wait for the confrontation between her and her mom ranguku in the real world!
AzTec999 chapter 26 . 12/24/2012
Shucks! I love shuuhei's line here! It all perfectly made sense! He wanted to prove and knocked some common into Leiko's head! Way to go hisagi! :-)
AzTec999 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Haha. Kisuke and yoruichi's moments are so cute and sweet! Their roles as the mediators/counselors really suits them! They sure had a unique strategy to help their clients! Hehe. :-P especially kisuke XD
AzTec999 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Dear God, this is one of the most intense and emotional chapters i've ever read! I could almost 's indescribabale agony and grief at hearing the painful news that indeed rangiku had a child with gin! I also feel sorry for rangiku too!
AzTec999 chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Damn! Ichimaru had a daughter?!
AzTec999 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
.God. I could just imagine momo being sliced like a piece of ham! Way too brutal! I do hope that toshiro and the others would have to so soon!
AzTec999 chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Shucks! I hope toshiro and the whole gang would get out nasty !
AzTec999 chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
OMG! I didn't know that rangiku's character in another world can this be so utterly cruel! I hope that they will get out of that horrible world in no time!