Reviews for Sight the King
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 3/13
Betrayal house on the hill, is my favorite game
AislinC chapter 21 . 2/25
This was a phenomenal story. My god! I could not put it down and I cannot believe I didn't find this sooner. The tone was eerie and dark - exactly like early manga! I got goosebumps whenever the shadow moved in the first few chapters - balanced by warmth and love and the utter adoration of the characters. The plot was really intriguing; I could wait to find out what's going to happen and I really adored the changes you have made to the Pharaoh's backstory.

I'm BEYOND IMPRESSED with your characterization of Yuugi! Like, holy moly, finding a Puzzleshipping story that doesn't fall into the stereotypical seme/uke dynamics is hard even now - and this fic is 10 years old! One of my favorite parts was when Yuugi realized that he doesn't NEED the spirit, he doesn't need him at all to survive and be strong... but he WANTS him. That was such a fantastic moment.

You are incredibly talented, and have a phenomenal way of with words and the voice for the characters. I'm glad I could find the uncensored version on LJ, those scene really added even more depth to the story.

Just, fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing!
Chrysanthemvm chapter 1 . 2/1
Damn. As good as I remember and more. Details lost to the fragility of memory are what make re-reading the entirety of an old fave a worthy experience. Also OTP in it’s most perfect manifestation.
So good. Goddamn.
guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
wait i saw this on livejournal before but now i cant find it there? idk or somewhere else
anyway don't delete it here pls
Ghostlanxx chapter 21 . 3/20/2017
I AM FUCKING SCREAMING OH MY GOD THIS FIIIIC
Ghostlanxx chapter 20 . 3/20/2017
Wonder if they'll connect Yuugi to this death... his blood is all over the place after all...
Ghostlanxx chapter 19 . 3/20/2017
Got to admin, I thought it would be Kaiba. My jaw fell with a literal "oh shit" when it turned out who it was.

THE PUZZLE BROKE. NO.
Ghostlanxx chapter 18 . 3/20/2017
Went to your lj,and let me tell you. Let me fucking tell you. Bow chika wow wow!
(Read it at 5AM and yeah you can guess how much sleep I got afterwards :'D)
Ghostlanxx chapter 17 . 3/19/2017
Oh wow, I forgot Anzu at this point had feelings for Other Yuugi. Hehe nice save there :'D
Ghostlanxx chapter 14 . 3/19/2017
ohmygodYES
Ghostlanxx chapter 12 . 3/17/2017
The sheer *depth* of this fic. The thought you put into it. Holy shit.
Ghostlanxx chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
I would like to say something profound, but this is just so GOOD, all I have is wow. Wow this fic is deep.
Ghostlanxx chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
Okay, this fic? Is freaking AWESOME.

Jounouchi tho :'(
Guest chapter 21 . 1/30/2017
Wow, that was amazing! I really liked the interaction between the two Yuugi's, although I'm sorry that Jonouchi died :(

The one thing I thought was missing from this was that we never got to see the rematch between Yuugi and Kaiba - I was looking forward to seeing Kaiba getting pwned again because that seriously never gets old XD Other than that though, I absolutely loved this. One of my favorite puzzleshipping stories of all time.
Cat chapter 20 . 11/17/2016
This story was an absolute pleasure to read, and a really satisfying extension of the season zero vibes that were pretty much lost in translation as Yugioh progressed. Yugi and Yami felt so, so in character here, and the plot was original and interesting while still paying homage to original canon. Well done!