Reviews for Sight the King
MaggiSakura chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Not a proper review, but since my plan to finish this story today has been thwarted, I thought I ought to tell you that this chapter has sign language I don't understand and does a remarkable job at being a mood killer. It might be intentionally so, but if it's not, please correct it. I didn't check the story's rating as I read on phone, but raise it if you feel apparent sex scenes need it. Don't cut scenes out because of it. Send me a reply, please, or otherwise I will be unsure whether I ought to continue if it's intended.
Deadly Shadow chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Misty "Um... The last line was more funny than it should have been saying, I was tense and didn't expect it.."
Kira "I enjoyed the court scene, it was very tense, but in the end Yuugi showed his strength and got through it with of course the help of his other me, and his hilarious I'm bored comments that just stuck to me somehow."
Angel "Beloved has a point, but I like how Yuugi isn't afraid to admit he's the one that is always and will always be the one pointed to as the girl, unless it is like one of Misty's crazy ideas of making Atemu a girl then I think we are all safe, don't you agree manservant?"
Chase "I wasn't here long enough, but do we really have to do a serious review?..."
Kira "Of course not, this is not even a serious review my serious reviews is a few paragraphs of nonsense. Anyway, great story, and I know we probably spoiled this chapter but I tried to keep all the information on the story out of it and only pointing out funny scenes in one chapter. Anyway, a little spoilers never hurt anyone right?"
Chase "If it was me it would have killed me and I would have raged on you at the beginning of the review."
Angel "But sadly we're not trying to talk to you manservant."
Chase "Whatever you jerk."
Angel "You know it."
Deadly Shadow chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Misty "Oh my..."
Kira "This is like a soap opera made all over again, to actually become interesting..."
Angel "Whoa... I rather just read MANSERVANT END THE REVIEW!"
Chase "Whatever... Great story, and... Great cliff hanger you gave us..."
Misty "Okay, okay now read Kira!"
Kira "You people are crazy..."
Deadly Shadow chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Misty "Aha? Wait what the heck?"
Kira "Ahem let me explain in your language. Yugi got a bang in a part that won't cause your death, and now Yami got his lovable protective bear mode activated now."
Misty "Oooh!"
Angel "...Is she an idiot?"
Chase "*Whispers "Says the one that calls everyone his slaves... or manservants..."
Angel "Did you say something manservant?!"
Kira "Hey have you ever noticed that me and Angel are dating, but Kira sounds more of a boyish name and Angel is a girly name... So would that count me as the boy in this relationship?"
Angel "Um... Wow... I just noticed that... HEY SLAVE WHO CREATED US YOUR A FREAKING JERK!"
Chase "Aha! Black mail material thank Ra!"
Angel "Wait... What?...
skittymudkip chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
It was *sniff* so sad at the end! What happened? did they die or did they go home and live happily ever after WHAT HAPPENED *sniff* This stroy was amazing! in the end I was crying so mutch! Great job!

-Skitty
NoToLogins chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
Well, that's one f*****g amazing and romantic story! I am very glad that I've sumbled upon it! And with such sweet end too. Thank you so much for writting this!
PS: Names of everything - games, shops, etc were hilarious! I wish there were more -all- titles like that in real life. Of course great plot and puzzleshipping made me appreciate story even more, but yeah - long titles are the way to go!
starsinjars chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
welp, this was just about the greatest ygo fanfic i've ever read. or at least in the top 2. save for my disappointment in the censored sex scene, i really don't know know how else to express my shock and awe on what i just read. i do have some assumptions, but i'm too tired to actually think them all out. although i think sasori wanted to die to be with his daughters, that's all i could think off of the top of my head. just...just fucking WOW. thank you so much for this story, it was an absolute pleasure to read.
Asarath Metreon Sinthos chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
this story is awesome but u need to actually TYPE THE FREAKING LEMON SCENES ! I AM BEGGING YOU!
avidreader chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
well... that was... kick a** awesome

i really enjoyed your story and have declared it to be added to my "favorite all-time stories list" its a personal list, in a notebook i own but its a very picky list and yours is in the top 5. I doubt you care for all of this rambling, but it really is a "made me laugh, made me cry" story .
Love Psycho chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Ooooh...wow just...wow. I LOVE this fic. Well written, I love the concept...said about Jou but...what can I do?

Chapter 18 was REALLY irritating though...need a link to the full version...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
KoiinuNe chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
went though a HUGE range of emotions with this. loved it! hated it! just freaking loved it! one of best Puzzleshipping i've read. i'm hoping and assuming they made it back out to their body? or did they just go to Yugi's heart room and live there forever? great job!
little-neon chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
I have never read a better Fanfiction. Like ever. And goddamn I have read a lot. This was great beyond words. I couldn't stop reading it. How did you get this good? Seriously? Everything was so well thought out and planned and perfect. Are you writing anything else? Can I buy all of it? Take my money. Take all of my money. Sell the hell out of this! If people can sell doujins, you should be able to sell this piece of art. This was actually an Epic. And you made up the poem. How do you do this? I am officially going to find a way to sell fanfiction now. Give me a couple years and I will find you and find a way to get you profit holy god I swear it. Also, I will spread this around so hard.
But really, thank you so much. The characterization and development was amazing. The romance was spot on. I couldn't believe how dynamic and expressive it was and how invested in the story I was! I originally was like: "WUT THE SMUT IS CENSORED." But this was just so good I didn't care (and it would have made this whole thing less tasteful. But I bet you would find a way to make it tasteful, you genius you.)
A thousand thank yous. Don't stop writing ever. I'm going to find ALL of you're writing you know. I'm your new biggest fangirl. :D
little-neon chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This is AMAZING. I can't wait to read more. I will post a better review when I'm not trying to desperately read as much of this fic as I can.
Neloska chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Loved the story, especially all the different games and how well you managed to mimik the world of Yugioh with all its only thing missing at the end is Yuugi's game against Kaiba, but I guess we can imagine how it will go.
The only thing I thought strange was how confident and dominant Yuugi suddenly was in his relationship with the other him. Guess I expected him to be more hesistant in a relationship, with more fluff than smut.
All in all enjoyed reading this very much
SemperSomnium chapter 21 . 9/22/2012
This was a really great fic; written very well and definitely unique in plot. I really enjoyed it. :)