Reviews for Sight the King
kaitenzero chapter 21 . 10/23
This is honestly one of my favourite YGO fanfictions ever, I love your style of writing and the way you built up the relationship between Yugi and the other Yugi! Definitely a story I know I'll be re-reading at some point :)
I guess the only thing I'd give in criticism is that the ending felt a little rushed, it could have been slightly longer - but minor point really!
ZaboveNaught chapter 21 . 10/9
I don't care how old this fanfic is, or if nobody sees this review; this might be the best fanfic I've ever read. In like every way this is perfect. It's certainly the best Puzzleshipping fic I've read so far, the characterisation, the development, the plot, the slash, everything was brilliant. Thank you.
vargs chapter 21 . 9/17
Hooooly fucking shit. I am quite literally years late to this fandom and this is the best find I've had the good fortune of coming across. I don't even know if you check your anymore, seeing as so many people moved on to AO3, DW/LJ, Tumblr, and whatnot. I am so very glad this exists and that you wrote this and that it's still here. Thank you so much for this gift.

(also. small world. you made the tutorial for getting labelled LJ notifs in Gmail, right? i was searching up this fic on livejournal for the uncensored version and recognized your username. sometimes, I'm just awed at six-degrees-of-separation. I remember getting linked to it on Plurk back when I was still active in LJRP.)

(also, i think you modded at CnC. really, really small world. holy shit. damned at one point?)
Akayuki Novak chapter 21 . 6/24
...*soft, disbelieving laugh* I /knew/ it was an impossible game. I know the layout of a die doesn't work like that. But... can I just say, /wow/. This whole story has been one ride of 'wow' all through-out. *frowns* There is one thing that I really want to know though. The sex scenes... what is that code? Or is it just dashes? Because I thought it was Morse code, but I didn't know what counted as a dash and what as a dot. And I kinda want to read the scenes.
Sophie-SSS chapter 21 . 1/17
This was perfect in every way possible. The best yugioh fanfic I've ever read, by far. Congratulations. I don't know who you are, or if you will even read this, but thank you for the amazing experience.
koobre chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
I have no words to describe the emotion inflated in here. I am literally about to cry. No one, and I mean no one, has ever been able to write this sincere and keep it consistent. You made me feel so engrossed in the story, that no words can describe this. When I read this, I got more then a story. I got true emotion. This, is what writing should be like. Thank you for the beyond heavenly story. -Koobre
Anya chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
This was, without a doubt, the best yugioh fanfic I have ever read. Your writing style is very unique, and it lends itself well to this story. It seems you haven't been on FF for a long time now, so I doubt you'll see this, but the hours I spent reading this story today were definitely not wasted. Keep being awesome.
jj chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
nice my fav part is the end of chapter 16 lol to cute and all your crazy long names nicly done but a little confusing at times but i like it
Marzannar chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Not a proper review, but since my plan to finish this story today has been thwarted, I thought I ought to tell you that this chapter has sign language I don't understand and does a remarkable job at being a mood killer. It might be intentionally so, but if it's not, please correct it. I didn't check the story's rating as I read on phone, but raise it if you feel apparent sex scenes need it. Don't cut scenes out because of it. Send me a reply, please, or otherwise I will be unsure whether I ought to continue if it's intended.
Deadly Shadow chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Misty "Um... The last line was more funny than it should have been saying, I was tense and didn't expect it.."
Kira "I enjoyed the court scene, it was very tense, but in the end Yuugi showed his strength and got through it with of course the help of his other me, and his hilarious I'm bored comments that just stuck to me somehow."
Angel "Beloved has a point, but I like how Yuugi isn't afraid to admit he's the one that is always and will always be the one pointed to as the girl, unless it is like one of Misty's crazy ideas of making Atemu a girl then I think we are all safe, don't you agree manservant?"
Chase "I wasn't here long enough, but do we really have to do a serious review?..."
Kira "Of course not, this is not even a serious review my serious reviews is a few paragraphs of nonsense. Anyway, great story, and I know we probably spoiled this chapter but I tried to keep all the information on the story out of it and only pointing out funny scenes in one chapter. Anyway, a little spoilers never hurt anyone right?"
Chase "If it was me it would have killed me and I would have raged on you at the beginning of the review."
Angel "But sadly we're not trying to talk to you manservant."
Chase "Whatever you jerk."
Angel "You know it."
Deadly Shadow chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Misty "Oh my..."
Kira "This is like a soap opera made all over again, to actually become interesting..."
Angel "Whoa... I rather just read MANSERVANT END THE REVIEW!"
Chase "Whatever... Great story, and... Great cliff hanger you gave us..."
Misty "Okay, okay now read Kira!"
Kira "You people are crazy..."
Deadly Shadow chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Misty "Aha? Wait what the heck?"
Kira "Ahem let me explain in your language. Yugi got a bang in a part that won't cause your death, and now Yami got his lovable protective bear mode activated now."
Misty "Oooh!"
Angel "...Is she an idiot?"
Chase "*Whispers "Says the one that calls everyone his slaves... or manservants..."
Angel "Did you say something manservant?!"
Kira "Hey have you ever noticed that me and Angel are dating, but Kira sounds more of a boyish name and Angel is a girly name... So would that count me as the boy in this relationship?"
Angel "Um... Wow... I just noticed that... HEY SLAVE WHO CREATED US YOUR A FREAKING JERK!"
Chase "Aha! Black mail material thank Ra!"
Angel "Wait... What?...
skittymudkip chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
It was *sniff* so sad at the end! What happened? did they die or did they go home and live happily ever after WHAT HAPPENED *sniff* This stroy was amazing! in the end I was crying so mutch! Great job!

NoToLogins chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
Well, that's one f*****g amazing and romantic story! I am very glad that I've sumbled upon it! And with such sweet end too. Thank you so much for writting this!
PS: Names of everything - games, shops, etc were hilarious! I wish there were more -all- titles like that in real life. Of course great plot and puzzleshipping made me appreciate story even more, but yeah - long titles are the way to go!
starsinjars chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
welp, this was just about the greatest ygo fanfic i've ever read. or at least in the top 2. save for my disappointment in the censored sex scene, i really don't know know how else to express my shock and awe on what i just read. i do have some assumptions, but i'm too tired to actually think them all out. although i think sasori wanted to die to be with his daughters, that's all i could think off of the top of my head. just...just fucking WOW. thank you so much for this story, it was an absolute pleasure to read.