Reviews for Touch Complex
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
beautiful story, was so vivid and serene. The mood was so calm and the point of view was astounding. Really good piece of writing, ty for posting
Kuma-cchi chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
very much LIKES!
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very sweet. The way you dance between Hikaru's sensitive side and bullheaded nature is refreshing. Too many people are trying to push these two into easy one-line summaries. It's nice to see them complex and two halves of the same whole.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
soo cute I like this it's really fitting for those two(gently smile)
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
very randomm...
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Heartwarming . I likes
purple-drake chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Is it weird to have liked this when I don't even watch the show/read the manga? O.o I only know of the series 'cos my sister's watched some of it.

But I did. :3 The introspection about touch was interesting-I think today's world judges touch far too easily, with a tendency to categorise it as either 'unwanted' or 'romantic', if that makes sense. Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of romance, so I tend to perceive situations as unromantic rather than romantic, but I found this fic was more about love than anything else. Not brotherly love, or romantic love, just... yanno, *love*. Sometimes it doesn't *need* to be categorised; it just *is*. That's the kind of tone I got from this fic.

...I have NO idea if that made sense or not. .;; But meh. I liked it, anyway. That last line was like, 'aw!'

I did catch a few mistakes-mostly grammatically speaking-I had some I was gonna point out but now I've lost them. . I did note your use of semi-colons was occasionally incorrect, with perhaps an overuse of them, so that might be something you'd want to keep an eye on in the future; but other than that it was all good. :3
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow. Just... wow...
KiTAmOrA chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
W-o-w. O_O

This was so well written, I love it! :D Seriously!

It's too good for me to rant on about how awesome it is, I feel like I'd be demeaning it. xD

droppingthisaccount chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I also have that kind of...well, condition. I hate to be touched, I cannot be in crowded palces and if someone ever touches me without warning I tend to turn a little agressive... until "he" came around that is. I totally identified with your fanfic. It was so cute and emotional, I totally love your style and ask you to write more of the HikaruxKaoru pairing, I think it's the loveliest paring of them all, and your style suits them best.
SouJiro-LoVeR chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
this is LOVELY... keep up the good work
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
that's really cute. i like how it's subtle and relies on how the feelings get across to the readers. it's really nice. kudos
BakaKonekoRKL chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aww : ) this was so unique...I loved was so cute! And I like the indirect Good job, yet again : )