Reviews for Forget Me Not
The Unromantic Libra chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
simply beautiful
Sta Fantasia chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hello! :)
I know it's late to comment. But this story has really delighted me.
It's my favorite fic of never ending story.
Great Writer!
Thanks for this. * - *
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Great job. That was very sweet. I enjoyed reading , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Love it! Never realized that was the name he gave her, my copy of the movie is a bit bad so i never heard the name
Susannah Danielle Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
very good story.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I honestly always loved these two together :) The way you wrote it made me feel...like I was young agai.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
nesfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love this one!I always support pairing of Bastian and the empress because Bastian fell in love with her.

My most fav character is Atreyu and pairing him with the empress is fake because he had never been in love with her and I don't like this pairing because I love Atreyu.

So thank you for this Bastian/empress fiction.
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very nicely written, just found this by chance since I don't usually look in this section because of the lack of fics. Anyway I really enjoyed it, and you remained true to the original with that last line.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
good story
the-constructive-critic chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was beautiful thank you for writing this.
Patric Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Excellent, purely marvelous! If this one was so good, imagine what you might do if you wrote one about Atreyu and Moonchild
Zachary A chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
What a touching story. It really speaks a lot about the loss of childhood fantasy amidst growing up and personal tragedy. Great story.