Reviews for Last Chance
animechik16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Always double check spelling. The lemon seemed a little rushed but it was written well with good descriptions. Keep it up :)

2lazy2login,
Narutoismylifeok chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

they belong together!
rgbygc chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i loved it it was great you should write more nejiten please
Mi3staR chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
0.0

omg i remember this story it was like a month I read this story i think during science class oh yah! : DD

on my phone that is : ))

yea k, so this is my sexond time reading this :)

I love this story, but yea the mission was a little too short but doesn't matter you get more points on the lemons, the beginning of the lemon was a little too quick, it climax too fast I sigh but the fucking scene was really good :)) loved it.
XoTentenXgurlXo101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cool I like it
gjfsdkdhgjltdfl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i loved it.

I'm planning to read one of your story's Outcasts but have no idea what it will be about, the summery was kind of confusing XD so if maybe u could give a more detailed one, i would really appreciate it.

i heard it is good, read it on a site withs recommend a couple of fan fictions and u where in his top 5.

hope to hear from ya soon

(don't realy know how this site works so if u can't see my e-mail on my blog here it is ,i know its gay but it's no fake XD)
snowbird66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow, that was a great NejixTen story and you did an excellent job keeping Neji in character.
sasukerocks123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow...

awesome story, but i do NOT want to know where the inspiration came from!
purple-ladybug chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I was very pleased with your neji/tenten, usually the stories seem so unlikely, but you wrote a very wonderful story!
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Nice and steamy! but i thought you should have added more detail and took your time over the mission piece of the story

they are after all Ninja. But on a really positive note I thought you kept them in character. neji's thoughts sounded so neji. I adore him and Tenten. good job
SachikoHitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I loved it! You totally brought out the Kakashi me! I can imagine Neji doing that! They are ment. Nejiten forver!

xoxo(ok maybe not the x's)

Sachiko
P chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
o.0 good!
Aria chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh my goodness, this is really amazing. I love it. You're an amazing writer, yeah.