Reviews for Mission Romance Or The Company Man Who Shagged Me
Kepouros chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
AAAAAIIII! I love this story! You are hilariously obtuse and creative.
kari2500 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh yes, you are my new favorite author. I was so entranced with the story that I'm sinking into an ever increasing rate of sleep deprivation by the second. Ah, I just want to read more of your stories. They're just so perfectly contrived and the voices of the characters are undeniably unforgettable, funny, and unique. I absolutely love your writing style. You're brilliant. I can't wait to read more.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aw :) That was so cute. The last ;line was absolutely perfect!
TeeDee chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Haha! This was really cute. Thanks for sharing!
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
hmm... as a rather new inductee into the heroes fandom (though god knows not online fandoms in general) i had rather settled on mattmohinder as my main slash pairing...

however, i love your mohinder! he's perfect! intelligent, witty, frightfully obtuse at times, and whether he realizes it or not, truly romantic.

and just amusing to listen to really. can i keep him? or borrow him at least?
Pawfoot chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Okay. I admit, I never had any intention of reading this, let alone reviewing it. I have a strict rule about not reading slash fan fic.

*pours words into cereal bowl and starts munching*

I got intrigued by the summary; I liked the way it was written. Also, I was kind of desparete for something to read, but whatever...This was very enjoyable. I love your writing style; I had to stifle laughter so people wouldn't look at me like I'm crazy. Good work.