Reviews for Dust To Dust
Kuroneko13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awww kawaiii! Please continue this fic. I luvvv I/M pairings. Wish the manga was brought to the US u know. The OAV is directly from that. There aren't many people who know of the Mo-chan series. Its the same for the Nightwalker series. Well I guess I'm done rambling, Ja ne. )
lana chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
well... your story is very short. it makes me angry or unsatisfire with your story.
BrittainKitten chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
MORE! MORE! I love I/M stories! Please write more!
unknown user chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
that was awesome! please write more.

i really loved the wording and how there were so many internal thoughts included. one thing that i think would be nice would be if inaho finally allowed mosquiton to make her a vampire, like at the end or something, so they could live together forever. however, i have strange opinions, so i don't expect you to like/agree with the idea.

keep it up,

unknown
Alexandrayea Nightblood chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
KOOL! i've never seen the show, but i want too, SO SO much! i know who the ppl r at least, and i loved the fic! even though i haven't seen the show, a good romance fic is wat i enjoy! i thank u, and keep me informed on this and any other fic you write, well, Later!
Fencer chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
that was so kawai! *grabs shinji's hands and dances around with her.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Sweet.
tina chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
well... all i can say is...

AW! that was the sweetest fic ive ever read!

please keep writing!

Tina chan
Mo-chan Lover chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I SO LOVED THE STORY! It was awesome! You should make more because I love this anime and well . you did rather well on making up a plot for it! Do another !

THANKZ!
duosblu chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Hi there!6_ I just want to say that I like your fanfic. It's great! I'm a very big fan of "Master of Mosquiton". Love the fic you made. Keep it up! _-
Kittenwithclaws chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
YAY! You should write more
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
waaa! kawaii! *sniff* *wark*
DarkflamesSolitude chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
hehehe . I like! I luved the series, even though the ending was a cliffhanger.. (though I know he came back.. he had to ! .) I think this is a great finish! Ciao!
meme chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
more mosquiton fanfic. i luv it! :}
Shantir chapter 1 . 9/23/2001