Reviews for Martha Jones: Cement Mixer
BadWolfGirl205 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
An interesting story. I did not expect the ending though. Keep writing!
Ssammoh chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hey, this is really cute! :) It made me smile.
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
awwwwww this is like the only RoseMartha fic i can find... X.X wuld u make more...?
Citrusuniverse chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OH MY FEELINGS!
well wasn't that just a whirligig of emotion?! amazing! what a story! so unexpected and brilliantly written.
Scarlette Sparks chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Can you please, please write another chapter of what happens when they see each other at the end of series four, please
Dani Meows chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hello. I'm just letting you know that I've recced your work at a href" chromaticvision"chromaticvision/a on IJ. Thank you for creating a memorable work featuring a character of color. 3

Now that the required babble is out of the way: I really loved this fic! It's absolutely fantastic and believable! :-D
magicmumu chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was really good. After so long of Martha being jealous of Rose, I find it refreshing to read a story of them together... sort of.

Erin
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Interesting. I like.

Thanks for writing.
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow! I am now a Martha/Rose shipper. I have no idea why, I just started reading fan-fiction like that and I love the ship. Great fic!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
um..okay yes that relationship is complicated. though poor rose-given even more confirmation that something is going to happen to her.
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Interesting. I like it.
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was sweet. I liked it.
Mister Sorrel chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I've been very confused about canon lately, and your fic just makes it worse. I loved this story, and it's canon to me now! This is so origanal, and so awsome. And I only review fics that I love, mind you. Thanks for the good read, mate 8D This is going to my favorites!
just drifting chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
i dont get it. why were rose and martha kissing if they werent together. good story though apart from that unnecessary twist. they should have just been good friends. plus it wouldnt make sense seeing as Rose had been with Mickey for more than five years
Little Miss Delliham chapter 1 . 10/16/2007