Reviews for Shippers in distress
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was a highly amusing story! I really enjoyed reading it! Keep up the great work!
run4cover chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hi.

I just re-read that and I have to say that with the distance between last october and now it even gets funnier.

This fic really made me laugh, because it's so unrealisitc and yet so ingenious. The names and all. Great piece!
Keystspf chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
The only real mistakes I caught were in words that sound similar ... like expect and except, which could have just been a simple typo.

Other than that, this was great.
jenstog chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
its so good! makes me want to laugh and cry together.
ajechi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
LOL!

That was...LOL

It was shocking...and funny!

Cool! _
Mindy chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
HAhahahahahahahahahahaha
nicky j chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Hilarious! I haven't laughed so much in ages. Totally made my day.
E. Dagger chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Priceless!

Clever as hell and it made my day! Thank you!
BrookeGreene chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
HAHAHAHA! God, that was just great! I'm almost crying for a totally different reason than yesterday!
seattlecsifan chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
that was great.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
You are not stupid for this. It is good. I hope that it cheers people up. I won't give up the fight though. All might not be lost.
litbuff chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was funny! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it. And it's not stupid. :) Great job!
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
SALUT! and that is about all the French I know... anyway... I LOVE THIS FIC! it made me nearly spit my tea all over my computer! hehehe! and I LOVE Judy! we should see more of her this season! and I shall never forget this fandom either! LONG LIVE GSR! and my theory os that Sara is leaving to stay at home with her and Grissom's baby! well I hope anyway!
BabyBunting chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I seriously don't know whether to laugh or to cry!

I hope Ronnie doesn't stick around for long, she's only been in 5 minutes of one episode and already I want to tap her on the forehead and ask if anyone is home! OMG how could someone so dense become a CSI? I mean yeah she's a bit over excited like Greg used to be, but at least he's always had brains!

So, so sad about Jorja going... i hope she does some guest spots in the future.
chriscarter661 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Bon Ok Ely.. Là, c'est sans doute la plus drole des fics que j'ai jamais lu sur GSR ! J'en pleurs tellement c drole.. Merci, t'es trop forte ! C'est une super idée... Really, it's a great story, luv it a lot.. Thanks girl !