Reviews for Tower of Strength
apester chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Ooh love this so much. Just found this and I know it's been a while but I truely hope that you get inspiration to continue this.
Great story
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Wow wow wow wow wow! :D This story is Ah-MAZING! Please continue this! I am BEGGING YOU!

As far as the Tony situation goes, awesome! :D love how you've written it! Will there be live video footage for our trusty team from Keller? I like the idea of bringing in Stockholm Syndrome, that's new :) Although could you PLEASE keep this non slash or purvey romance! Please? I just don't like the slash man fetish stuff, lol. But then again I'm all up for the Tony torture so I can't WAIT to see where you go with that. The poor team? Thinking Tony dead... Not to mention poor Tony. PLEASE update soon! I LOVE this story! You write so well!
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
THREE YEARS! AHHHH! UPDATE!
ban-chan100 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
yaaaay its a great start please continue because i cant wait to see what happens

DONT ADBANDON PLEASEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Can't wait for the continuation/rewrite! :D
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A great start to what I thinks going to be a great story! Awesome!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
just out of curiosity are you planning on finishing this story, so far it really is excellent, but I am slightly distressed to see that you haven't updated in over a year, I really hope to do continue.
diana teo chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
This is such an amazing story! I am quite distressed to see that it hasn't been updated in over a there any chance of it being completed?
diana teo chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
mamamia1964 chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Please tell me that you are going to finish this story. I am stuck waiting for the rest of it. No fair for this unhappy reader!
Gypsy chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ok, it's been long enough. I think it is time to come back to this story.

We really, really need to see what is happening to Tony, and we need to see what the team is doing to find him.

And we need some major Gibbs angst in the bargin.

Lots of father/son action too.

Get writing!
Beth chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Nice. Are you going to finish this?
peanutmeg chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
I just found this story, but I'm very interested! Can I hope for an update in the future? Thanks for sharing your talent. :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
oo i love this so far, great chapters, please keep going when you have the time :)
ncislover1 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
please right more! I LOVE THIS STORY!