Reviews for Dinner
NobodiesChain chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love it!
OkamiNatasha chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
"Oh, Vincent..." Perfect! lol!
farzana chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
wow, that was AWESOME! i loved it. you didnt even need to go into smutty details for me to get a nosebleed. SO GOOD!
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
lol that's zack O
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love this oneshot!

And Yes I read Green Dreams XD That fic is excellent.

Kisses from Argentina!
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Man that was good. Started out angsty but ended with amusment

Great job, I like xDD
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
HAHA! I've been reading the long chapter fic by Mushi and while I love the story, it kills me that I don't know what will happen next until another month goes by. So when I read your fic and saw some Seph/Cloud action, it made me really happy. :) I like how you brought them together. I can picture Cloud going sword happy on some icky creature to save the love of his life. *warm feeling*

Happy you posted it!
Punk Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
_ I believe the action scene was my favorite part. Very descriptive in nature. Love Zack's pov ] Keep up the lovely writing.

~PunkAlchemist~
crystal-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is so cute! XD I love Zack's POV. It's allways good for insight and laughter.

Have you tried writing a timetravel of your own? I think you'd be good at it. :)

Great job. I'll be looking to your profile for more!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This was wonderful! I especially loved the ending! But it also made me want to read more xDD Even if it is fine just like this there seems to be so many hints for more )

Hells
ficrant chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
"Zack still thought Cloud was the real demon. Boy wasn’t even enhanced and he kept up with Sephiroth’s sex drive."

Hilarious and brilliant. XD I love that line.

I enjoyed this story. It was entertaining, humourous and contained a pairing I like.

Cloud's battle scene seemed to be a bit too extended though, in terms of moves. When I first read it, I was under the impression that he had attacked the creature quite a few times already before proper descriptions of his actions started, but it makes more sense that those descriptions are of all the moves he makes (or am I wrong? I think my first impression was due to the wording used.). I don't think a creature would last that long with Cloud's ferocity. XD But since this is more of a light, 'to be enjoyed' piece of fanfiction, such detail doesn't really matter. '
greeneyedwolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
lol, i could c sumthing like that happening.
I-Mushi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh I liked it. It flows really nicely and Zack certainly comes through. The fight scene in particularly is well-written, the action comes out so naturally. Just one thing...

"The kid had looked at him, really looked at him. The blue eyes of the kid were so old feeling as if they had seen so much; too much for a kid to have seen. "

The kid, the kid, a kid. ACK, too many 'kids'. It's repetitive. Just watch that. You only did it once though so it's not the end of the world. Xigbar and Tidus? That's got some flavor I'd like to read.

-Filthy_Mushi
Fairyfae chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That was fun. Ut left alot implied but that was part of what made it interesting. Did you mean to imply that this cloud came back from the future or was that me reading too much into things? Did Vincent come back from the future with cloud?