Reviews for Maraverse: The Spinning World
Kathryn Angelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Sheesh, what is Nightwing's PROBLEM anyway? Bats rules, we love Mara!
XXl chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Cool story, but I've got to say CANADA DOESN"T SUCK! Other than that the story was great.
E Kelly chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Excellent, excellent! Great fun, and I really feel for Mara - she's a wonderfully realized character. Still right on with the Bat-family and their personalities. Loving the Mara-verse.
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Oh, poor Mara! I can't wait to read the repercussions of her decision in a new story... ;) This was fantastic; I'm so glad you've continued this series.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Read the three parts of this and overall, it is a pretty good story. (Couple typos here and there,

nothing to be too worried about.) As for what Mara needs to do, the basic answer is just chill for

a moment. Then reorient. Triage her responsibilities down to the point where they aren't such a

burden. Go hit on some boys maybe. Actually start building one of those models she talks about.

Take what amounts to a costume free vacation as it were. It couldn't hurt.
Facade chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Wow. Keep them coming. Mara is becoming a fascinating character and I find myself waiting for the next exploit. :)
cloak chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
hi i really really like th way you write, and this ongoing series of yours is one of the few fictions that iam waiting for, )

keep it up!