Reviews for The Starfleet Officer
Great story!
Lynn chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Being a good starfleet officer is not enough
Somei Yoshino chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story and even though I appreciate the ending as it fits well-I would love to see some form of an afterwards. Did you happen to approve someone of creating a sequel? I couldn't find one from you and sometimes authors will collaborate with each other that way.

But again, a compelling story and excellent portrayal of a different forms of Janeway guilt.
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Janeway wasn't like that, she believed in what she was doing or she'd have given up and died in the delta quadrant.
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Wow. Very good, very angsty. Good work with sticking with cannon and remembering episodes. I love the 'what was going on behind the scenes' theme. Very realistic, not overdone. I love ambiguos endings, makes it open to interpretation. And bonus kudos for working in the title as an obvious theme and having it be the last phrase. Oh, and nice grab with the opening quote. Very, very good. And a nice decent length without going overboard, too.
StarfleetRogue chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
Hey, that was a nice story. Great plot and a great job connecting all of those continuity errors. You have a talent for writing! Though, the end did make me a little bit depressed...Anyway, great job!
Pamela chapter 6 . 4/27/2004
Very well written, but extremely depressing. It could almost be an AU for Voyage; the negative spin put on the characters' actions and motives practically give them different histories.
unable to login chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
the was beautiful...loved avery word of it... depressing yes... but please no sequel... just leave it at that...
starkllr chapter 4 . 4/4/2003
Absolutely excellent - if only the actual producers and writers of Voyager had given the characters as much depth and motivation as you did...
Righter chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I love how you blend this into canon. Everything fits perfectly. It really could have happened this way! Thanks for posting.
Eddy M.D chapter 4 . 1/24/2002! That story was so awesome! I hope that you keep writing awesome stories like this. Great work, loved it!
Shelley Barnard chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
My God. SandraK is one hell of an author! Having just read the still unfinished "Till We Meet Again," I wanted to read more. This story does not disappoint! Sad, creepy, but a plausible explanation for some of Janeway's less explicable actions. And it has the virtue of being finished...
Mei chapter 4 . 12/27/2001
WOW! that was just powerful. You should make a sequal to what happenes to Janeway when she dies. That is one of the best i've read.
RFK chapter 4 . 12/19/2001
This story deserves to be posted on the "Best of Trek" site. It is fantastic! Creepy, dark, fascinating and well-written. Wow! I have to refer this to another.
Jesper chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
What a fantastic piece of writing. I could not, for a moment, pull myself away from this story. It had me glued to the computer and made me stay up much later than I should have. What powerful and thought provoking piece of writing. I can't wait to read some more of your writing...FABULOUS STORY! WOW!