Reviews for A Sweet For A Wish
magialuna chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow. This certainly provides an explanation for that icky epilogue for me. I can't imagine Hermione ever marrying Ron or staying with him over a long period of time. He's SO not smart enough or mature enough for her.

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

Clare
Mikena chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i love it! awesome way of doing a severus/hermione theme! i love it!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh, really entertaining idea! But I do feel so sorry for Ron. And I wouldn't relish the day Hermione found out (if she ever did). All and all, a really good story!
Nessa Blade chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh my this was good. Now that I have read this I wonder why more authors don't include hags in their fics. It brings so much to the story. You've definitely sparked my muse with this one. Nicely done.

-Nessa
Ms-Figg chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
What a wonderful piece! :bows to the brilliance: *
look2thesky7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Great story! You were able to make the story flow very well. Keep it up!
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
that was pretty great. kudos to you!

~Stars
Zelucius chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I'm overjoyed over the fact that Severus lives on, but I wonder, whatever happened to Ron?
Destiny chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I really think it was good. I think that it would have been interesting to have some of Severus' feelings on Albus Potter also though! Good job.
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
A very entertaining piece. Good job
emmielemmielemington chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
omg! i love this! :) it was sweet and you described the awkwardness and yet the right feelings very well. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aw...delightful! Now, it would be interesting if Ron showed back up-as Snape/Weasley's son. I mean, it'd only be fair if he got another chance, too.
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That was very clever, congrats!I liked it very much!I'd never read a fic like this.
wallyflower chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I found this story through the hgss library earlier, but didn't get to review then. I'm so happy you wrote this story :) this is one of the happy ways in which DH could have ended. And it's even Canon compliant (in a way)! Thank you for writing this :)
Tam chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Wow, this was really interesting. I do feel a bit sorry for poor Ron, and it would have been amusing to see Hermione find him out, but I loved it as is. You so rarely find a twist on HGSS you've never read before.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »