Reviews for Escapism
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Heh Shego indeed had fun, she is never one to stop seeking adrenaline, that's for damn sure.

The idea of er having a motorbike seems a bit... unsurprising and totally something she would get "cough" "cough" steal.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Adrenaline Junkie Heaven. I want one of those bikes.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great story,

Shego knows what freedom means, and there is little more exhilarating than flying over the road on a motorcycle.

I loved how Shego gave the universe the finger in her defiance of rules and common sense.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Nice one-shot with some good descriptive writing and atmosphere to it. Shego does seem like the type to wildly disregard her own safety when riding a motorcycle. And you really can't get the same sense of freewheeling rebelliousness with a hovercraft - er, not that I would personally know. :)

I also like the title a lot.
fireand'chutes777 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Shego, bikes, and rain... They do seem to go well together. ;)

This is kinda of the mood I'd been envisioning for Ch. 2 of "Extreme Ways," but I didn't have the biker knowledge to pull it off. All the terminology here makes it even cooler. B)

"...James Possible’s special green silicone tires..."

Huh? Is Shego connected to Mr. Dr. P, or had the good Doctor simply invented a tire that was sold under his name?

What's the set-up around this, BTW? Is this the pre-Drakken era? Has she left Team Go yet or is she just out on a joyride?
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
You capture the devil-may-care attitude that so many associate with Shego. While you knew she'd make it, it was still a tense little ride.
SickAndWrong chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Nice. To me it reads like the epilogue to some untold story.

Imagery that borders on poetic, paced so it reads like the shifting of gears... It is true, less often is more.

Maybe a little heavy on the "colorful smear" phrase, but every other description was fresh and vibrant, like High Definition for fanfics.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I liked this alot, very expressive _
R6 Luvr chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I'm sorry, but I just have to nitpick here. 80 miles an hour in sixth gear? At 80 Mph you should be in 3rd or 4th gear. using sixth gear would make the engine rev too low and struggle. You'd kill your gas mileage like that. I have a YZF-R6, so I have a bit of an idea what I'm talking about.

Other than that, it's an awesome story, Shego and bikes go together like pie and ice cream.
Auxityne chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Shego...and motorcycles.

Why do they go together so well?

Eh, who cares, I really like what you've done with the couple here.
whitem chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I actually read this a while back, and I can't get the durned thing out of my head. It's a good one-shot, and it fits Shego's personality to a "T"...

Perfect last line for her to say, and her last act of defiance...
NMR68 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I dig it! That my firend is why Shego is my favorite character in the series. You captured her perfectly.

I wonder have you read Hayabusa by AtomicFire on this site? This would be a cool companion piece to that.

Anyhow I got nuthin to add in the way of constructive notes. Fun, fast paced and while part of me wants to say some sort of inner monologue would have offered some further insight into her twisted little psyche- the other half says that you hit it perfect with the fact that she was doing all that too NOT think and just FEEL.

So hey; great little fic and a wonderful ride!
apoptosis chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Quintessential Shego right here EO.

*claps and cheers*

Great little one-shot!
Zaratan chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
You know, I think that this, right here, was a great look into the motivations and mentality that is Shego, no matter how you want her to go. A free spirit, a battling spirit, one that revels in that freedom and the thrills that entails.

Simply amazing work.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Great little ficlet. Shego there seems to represent the freedom that so many of us crave at times.