Reviews for Oblivious
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is perfect in so many way. You are the queen of fluffy javajunkies. I love that this is a story where April is more than included.
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
aw that was cute why don't you do a sequel?
Gabrielle Channing chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Cute, very cute )
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
aw! i just love your little oneshots...this one especially...it is perfect...i just told you in a different review that i would most likely be reading that story repeatedly...well the same goes for this one...i was smiling and laughing the whole time i was reading it...loved it!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aw, very sweet and cute story! Pretty much everyone wondered how Lorelai was so oblivious to Luke for so long in terms of love, huh? Keep up the good work!
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
aww. that was so cute. ]
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aw, so sweet and lovely. Would have been even lovlier if it had been April-free but I'll take what I can get. As usual, your writings amazing. Can't wait for more from you.
Leire chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
really nice.i want more though!

see ya
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
And the super-writing is at it again! This was beautiful. *wipes tear*
justjean chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
What a sweet story. I love quiet little stories that capture a moment in time. It was perfect especially the part about holding on to four cameras...I can't tell you how many family events I have attended where someone has everyone's cameras and each time a picture is snapped someone is yelling instructions on how to use their camera. My brother keeps complaining that we should only use one camera and email the photo to everyone...but that is never good enough (it drives him crazy).

I can see how such a moment would make you realize just how much you love those around you.

Thanks for a lovely moment in time.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Nice. Sweet. Great use of the word - and I love that you used such an important occasion for April. Right on!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was so great. I loved it!
HNfan1992 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
it's really good sweet, I love the way Lorelai is really part of the family. Wel done! x
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
good story
J.Stone chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Please tell me this isn't a one shot. . . . .please! Great job. Thank you.

John Stone