Reviews for Aurora
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aww... I love the angst... it's good to read angst ridden fics every now and again... I'm glad i read it _ your stories are pwn awesome!
hirahira chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
that was really good. I feel sorry for Fakir :(
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh, some knights do get a happy ending! Like in... er... in... Oh, you're right. It's ALWAYS the prince and some random maiden who always gets the happily ever after statement...

You're pretty good at writing fakir/Mytho fics. And yes, I also think that it deserves not only love, but ATTENTION, people! Don't you see the cuteness!

Anyway, do make another one of these fics with this pairing. I'll be watching out!

-gw-
LittleBro chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This story made me love the pairing Fako even more. The ending made me sad, "Knights don’t get the happily ever after in fairytales" its sad but true.
The Unfathomable Sisters chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
((Sister 7))

Poor Fakir! It's true. Only the Prince and Princess get their happily ever after. The Knight doesn't matter even if he did a lot of the work. Dx
Jenelle chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh val! I love this fic! I feel terrible for Fakir but it's okay because from what I hear Kelly, Cass and I are in love with him! As always, beautiful writing!
Cass chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh my sweet Val,

So did you and kelly find more Princess TuTu or did you just take my word for it that Fakir was a Knight? This was angsty yes but beautiful all in the same. You really are a wonderful writer.
Marie de Romanus chapter 1 . 10/16/2007