Reviews for Hugs
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Awesome! *cries*
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I'd like to think the Doctor's memory will bring that back to him. We'll all send him hugs too!
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
((hugs)) ((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs))((hugs)) (all to the Doctor) LOL (only joking!"_")
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I think I'm gonna cry now... -demonstrates-
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aww thats so sad, not remembering what it felt like to hold her :(

Love it, you write really good angsty stuff

xx
KateCarter chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
*sniff* Very angsty. Good job. Now I'm on the verge of tears and I've got to go to class...
RiverDeep chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
omg i'm crying here. that was really really sad but also really good.
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
OH MY GOSH! KIM THAT WAS THE SADDEST THING EVER! OH MY GOSH! WAAH I FEEL LIKE CRYING NOW! YOU ARE SOO BRILLANT AT WRITING...I WUV YOU!
Genne chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I think a sad smiley is in order... :'( Well done. Cuase now I need hug. (sniff) ::goes and holds up a free hugs sign::
MissEars chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh wow! That is sad! Wonderfully written though.

Nasakii
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Sad. :( **Hugs Doctor**
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
*sniff* *sniff* That was so sad. I loved all of their hugs.
Dark Skin Empress chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
What an enchanting little piece...its beautiful. An u wrote that on a dare? wow