Reviews for When the dust has settled
Hellocloser chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
You write so well .. I aspire to have your skill with words. Anyways, I really hope you update this soon .
IOTR chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
These are all very cute :)

The three paint a picture of a strong family, yes?
sakura22222 chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Wow I really liked you story it was very moving. I'm so glad someone wrotte a fic that's not based on the anime. I wish there were more good writers like you!
aka Arashi chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
I meant to leave you more reviews, but I've been way too caught up in actually READING your fics! I've gotta say you made my day (technically two days) with your recovery stories. You've got a great handle on the nitty gritty details. My only complaint is the length of your fics. MORE MORE MORE! I like your writing style as it is now, but I think you could flesh out a lot of your fics (particularly this one) and provide more of a main course and less of a delicious appetizer. I agree with a lot of your portrayals and ideas about how things happened or will happen, so it would be really nice to read more of a full length fic. Manga as canon all the way! Anyway, thanks for writing and I'll try to be a better reviewer.
yainawai chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
I LOVE this chapter. I'm sure evil lil'dog did too. Beautiful imagery -I could see everything in my minds eye- and great story flow. Pefect interaction between characters, and the scene in the kitchen was Awesome.
Inuchemist10 chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
Aw that was cute!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
Aw, beautiful, as always.

I was wondering how Al was going to take the news of Ed's limbs.

I love how just the comforting touch of Win stroking his hair soothes him. I bet he hasn't felt that since before his mom died.

Great job, keep it up!

Sg
edamame chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
That was such a beautiful and bittersweet ending to this piece. You had me tearing up at the last couple of sentences where Winry is consoling Alphonse after he learns that although Edward is without his restored limbs, he has restored something far greater to his life. You do such a wonderful job bringing the characters to life and creating a truly believable scenario. Thank you for taking all of your anonymous reviewers in mind when you wrote this; we all greatly appreciate your work. I look forward to reading more of your works!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Love Al's POV for this; him blushing at actually being able to notice Winry's, er...attributes. Also, the sorrow at the end, when he realizes that Ed's still not whole.
soni13 chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
this is awesome! i luv al so much, he's such a sweetie! edwin is such a cute couple too! please please update.
Syolen chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Great chapter ! I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ed didn't get his limbs back in the end (or if he didn't get back the two of them), and it will indeed be very interesting to see how Al deals with it (because Al IS getting his body back. And a kitten, too, but that's another story ). Guess the brothers will have a long talk about it.

Anyway, again, great update :)
Should be sleeping chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Loved it! This part rocked.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
*shivers* at the implications in this and how it ties into the "Letters" series.
Syolen chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Let's see... He's kissed her ! YAY ! About time...

Then... He's leaving *again* ! Someone kick the boy, please... At least Al's staying with Winry this time...

Still, great update :)
Inuchemist10 chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
As usual, it was lovely!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »