Reviews for The Prime Evil
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Is it Ken? Either way, nice story Love Piedmons snark
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
The concept of Piemon as *any* Chosen Child's partner is one that I've toyed with now and then myself, though I haven't yet went through it. The dialogue here was very Piemon-like in my opinion, and the thought of what could happen when they return is absolutely delicious to consider. A definite spinetingler for me. There's something about *any* kind of Piemon and Takeru interaction that appeals to me.

The imagery of all the other Chosen being gone is a dramatic one as well, conjuring up thoughts of what could be going on back on Earth that the characters here don't know about. What could they be going back to? Interesting to think about. Very interesting indeed.
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hm. Having the entire chapter only as Piedmon's dialogue was an interesting road to take. I rely on him for answers, leaving me to make inferences. Hey, I like it. It is such a change of pace. The fact that this is pure dialogue captures my attention much more and has me pay attention to what he is saying. Why did you decide to take this approach?

Will there be more? This is all too interesting. I have a few ideas as to who he was talking to, but I'm unsure.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Circeus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I'm a bit uncomfortable about this story. I think the "being the cause to the ruin to all realities" part of the summary throws off the story, because it reaches too far beyond what is written. Even though it makes sense, given the character, there's just not the foreshadowing to justify it.

Otherwise, the story is really interesting, it manages to carry over a rather complicated and unexpected setting through a one-sided conversation (and God knows such conversations are hard to pull off!). You also write Piemon's voice very well.
None of your Business chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Well, since everyone else can't be bothered to review this one, I guess I'll have to do it myself.

This fic is well-written and to the point, a perfect formula for a one-shot. I'm guessing that it was Ken that Piedmon was talking to, though my knowledge of his adventures with Ryo is limited. Also suprising was the fact that the unnamed chosen partnered with Piedmon, though I think that his effectiveness would be limited against Daemon, Dark Master or no. TK is going to be in for a suprise.