Reviews for Rain
Spiritfan101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
People like you are the only reasons I read K and K fics. Seriously, your fics are amazing.
ThatOneFan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I dont know why but this OneShot reminds me of the song Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day... wow this is the 2ed post that iv put up to one of your stories just to say something about a song... Ah well great MewTwo fic! i actuly like these Oneshots so keep them and Anomaly up!

~T1F~
Meriah chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Being a long time fan of Mewtwo, I'm extremely picky when it comes to fanfiction about him. Usually, the fanfics are poorly written and out-of-character (with a select few which I love dearly). Yet I must say that this fanfic is excellent. It captures his personality head on, is fascinating, and was well worth reading.

Clearly, you understand Mewtwo's personality very well. Also, I loved how you wrote this - it's deep with much description.

Great work!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Poor Mewtwo. I wonder if he's clostrophobic? That would be interesting... make sense too, since he was trapped in a test tube the first moments of his life! Well done. Will you incorperate this in Anomaly for one chapter with Eve and Ellie? PLEASE?
Kayasuri-n chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Now, see, I like the rain, myself. So long as it's not cold. Summer storms are the best, especially when there's no lightning so I can actually go out.

Still, I love how you potray Mewtwo as not liking the rain, and why. Poor guy's got some not-very-fun memories that come out in the rain.
BeastBoy69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Sorry! I forgot to review! Gomen nasai! ...Onto the review.

You really get a good look into Mewtwo's psyche. You can see the pain he's endured, even if all he does is just push it deep within himself. The rain is depressing, and yet it can be a beautiful thing, especially during a thunderstorm. Such beauty, but such sadness...

An excellent one-shot, as excellent as all of your work.

~Ray~
StarlessEyesForHeaven'sSake chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
*rabidfangirlsqueal*Mewtwo is so cool!
WiseAbsol chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
The rain usually has the opposite effect on me. It gives me comfort, because in the rain, no one bothers me. No one hurts me. I am alone, listened to a constant, soothing sound...and when it touches my skin, I find comfort there.

But I find this truthful, beautiful.

Again, thank you for this.

~ WiseAbsol
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Man, if I new you were writing these I would have totally read and reviewed them sooner!

Although I do notice a pattern here: You seem to write Mewtwo centric one-shots. I can understand why, he's an interesting character, but maybe you should take a break, and maybe write another character POV. ((I'm just going off what you wrote, I'm not attacking you're writing!)) It's just reading him always makes me depressed. xP

In anycase, no, It does not have a big plot, but it has some deep stuff in it you should be proud of. Again, I think you have a handle on Mewtwo pretty well. We may never know for sure because we'll never meet him, but hey, I think this is pretty close for getting it on your own. Better than me anyway, I would probably write him different.

Ack, I'm rambling again! Right so... rain! We were talking about rain! And I totally connect with him on the fire thing. Some people just don't want companions twenty four seven, but when you live with only your thoughts for too long... He should be glad for Evetwo! That jerk. .
crash. a f t e r g l o w chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Nice. ] This piece is very emotive. Your vocabulary is impressive; the way you weave the world around Mewtwo & develop his character is sublime! I really felt that I could sympathise with Mewtwo in this piece. His memories of the days Team Rocket imprisoned him, his longing to explore the world but while it is in its full pride, & his thoughts on the emotions like how he was momentarily vulnerable all develop his character flawlessly.

A poignant piece. xD Pure brilliance.

[[crash. w]] xx
peaches3cute chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
you nailed him right on the money again! great job!
Anime Angela chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow... I never thought of Mewtwo as the type to dislike rain, but in this story it made sense.- Other then the one typo I found (or including it anyway), this is a really great story. One that just makes me want to give Mewtwo a give ol' hug. Well done, as always.-
Shattered Silence chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Hmm, and here we see the dark, philosophical Mewtwo pop up again. Its completely understandable why he hates the rain I guess, but he's forgotten the reason why rain often installs hope in people: Rain brings hope because it allows crops to grow, from which we get our food from.

But anyways, the fic itself: Darkly poetic, moderately depressing, yet still a thing beauty. You have a way with words that captures the mood of Mewtwo perfectly.

So, keep up the good work!
Rizu Komesu chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aww... I almost want to hug him. No, I really do want to hug him, take out that almost. I usually enjoy a rainy day, but then I'm never truly alone (pets DO count when you really want company). I almost can't imagine... Wow. Mewtwo is deep on so many levels... And I'm grateful that you're here to relate to him and to help everyone else understand him as a character. Thank you for this great one-shot Aeris, I for one really appreciate reading it.

- Rizu
Randomaximus chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Mewtwo's really had it harsh, hasn't he. I guess that's why he and I don't share the same thoughts on rain. I happen to like the rain a lot. It makes everything seem a bit fresher...

It's these oneshots that you write that really give Mewtwo a deeper personality than what we were given in the movies. It gives us a good look into his thought and shows that he is much more than a troubled experiment.

For once, I'm going to disregard what Eve says. If this is what comes from something as simple as rain, then by all means, let yourself think of ways to use these experiences for your stories.