Reviews for Walking Home
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ooh! Love the overprotectiveness of both Jin and Sengoku... and of course, the rest of the tennis team they used to play with. :D
Taichi's just too cute for his own good! LOL
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow, I never really thought of Akutsu as having a sweeter softer side, you did it really well without making it sickeningly sweet!
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
goodness that was crazy! brilliant concept though, and i love how Akutsu got all protective; although i suppose that was a given. And then disregarding the tennis team to hug Dan at the end! I always love when Akutsu gets sweet.
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Zetta cool
Dianizx chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
AH!

that was adorable...omg if that was me i would have taken a bat every day to the school!

YEP...or a gun!

Thanks i just love this pairing its my fave.!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
...I think Akutsu's method of comfort works better than telling him he's pretty despite the hair, anyway, so Akutsu not saying that is fine.

Yamada, you shouldn't have underestimated how many people have come to like Dan over the years, or Akutsu's fighting skills. You deserved it.

I'm glad Akutsu allied Sengoku with himself... It was interesting, seeing them interact.

Well written! Great read.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
*cheers*
Candy-chama chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
AKUDAN! YAY!

and it had a plot! *w*

This fic made my day, really! And I wouldnt mind a sequel w

The world needs more akudan ;;w;;
kunitsu chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aw Jin is sweet in his own way
xTeniPurix chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I loved this story!
scorch66 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I love reading your AkuDan fics & this one was amazing! Brilliant plotline and dialogue!;)
sexypancake chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
i think this is my favorite thing that you've ever written! i loved i! everything came together so perfectly! i had no idea that the bad guy was gonna be someone on his team! i thought they'd end up going with the classic 'have dan stand somewhere alone so that he draws the perv out and then pounce' routine, but no!

great job! i highly look forward to more of this couple from yoU !
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
yayayayay for an amazing fic and one of my favorite pairings of all time. this was wonderful i loved every moment of it. great story.
Just Jill chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh, wow. That... that was amazing! Really cool!

Just Jill