Reviews for Gweston, Muindor
awwww...
Beautiful!
Hannon-le!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The idea that Elros foresaw the fall of his kingdom and the scattering of his descendents is intreaguing.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
still crying...
Faerthurin chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh. This is amazing. Do you have more about Elros? I never got to know him as a character in the Sil; he only was mentioned in a few sentences. Your characterization of Estel, is this and other stories, is also terrific. I haven't the words, but you're great.

Faerthurin / Theophilus
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Love it. :) So sweet.
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Godd story. I loved getting some insight into Elrond's mind.
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Read this at Teitho and loved it - sorry I took so long to review! I like the way you do Elrond in this piece, and the exploration of the Elrond/Elros tale. i'd always wondered how that had played out, and I like your take on it. Thanks for a good story!
Elwen chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
A very well written chain of scenes pulled together into a tender insightful tale.
aisarikka chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Kire ne! This has been a wonderful find amidst a sea of stories.
Sadie Elfgirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Okay, I found this story to be lovely. The relationship of Elrond and his brother is one that I have always enjoyed reading about, and this story hits at what must have been the most emotional moment for both of them. I think that I like especially the fact that Elrond did not know that Elros would choose to remain among men. He automatically assumed that Elros would have made the same choice that he had...this added greatly to the emotional angstsyness. (don't know if that is really a word...) But I also loved how you wrote Elrond telling the story to Aragorn before Aragorn really knew who he was. A very fluffy cuddly moment for Aragorn and his Ada.:)

This story almost made me cry, and it's been a long time since I've read a work that could do that! But I especially loved how Elrond still cried when he thought of his brother.*sniff sniff*

Wonderful story!
Enelya chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh, how pretty and poignant! No-one seems to write about Elros, and I'm glad we got a glimpse of him here. I love the idea of Elrond watching over Isildur's heirs and seeing his brother in them. I picked up a couple of spelling mistakes, but I'm meticulous like that, and they don't detract from the story.

~Enelya
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is wonderful, Cal! Congrats on third place!
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aw, very sweet and sad. I love the story of Elrond and Elros. Keep it up!
Kay and Nina chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
You are so spirited, the both of us really enjoyed this fic. I completely forgot about Elrond on the MC poll, but your idea of his character fits so well, we could really *see* this fic unfolding before our very eyes. Thanks, I had a great time reading this to Nina, since she's still in hospital.

Kay
Oleanne chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
A wonderful portrayal of all the emotions that surrounded their choice to belong to separate kindreds. I enjoyed how Elrond was able to relate his feelings to Estel.

Congratulations!