Reviews for The Peculiar Incident of a Witch in Waste
lotbe chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Glinda and Elphaba's friendship will never cease to be exceptionally inspiring and really good at sending me into a fit of "awwww"s. This was written wonderfully and I'm smiling a lot and stuff and like aww. This is so great. Thank you for the amazing read.
Marshmallow19 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awh, I loved this story, so cute
gveret chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
D'awww! This was sweet. Good mix of amusing and adorable, and the voice feels right. Well Done!
madwriterontheloose chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like your dialogue a lot. Also, bottom. (ha!)

Glinda and Elphie are such great friends, and I really like seeing their mischievous sides come out. Especially at the expense of Pfannee.
nirky chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is impossibly adorable. :) Great fic, off to Favourites! The ending was amazing.
Flora Plum chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Haha that was great. I lol'd at "Glinda gestured wildly to the garbage. "?" Came out in a jumbled hiss." so much. You're an awesome writer.
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really liked the story, so cute and believable.
Carlysaurus chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love you. I love this. I love Glinda and Elphie in a rubbish collector. YES.
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
“Just watch, I’ll be the greatest liar Oz has ever seen!”*ironic*

I hadn't noticed that! I get it now! Haha. (:

I still don't get why she was digging in the trash though...to retrieve Dillamond's notebook? What was in it that was so important?
Me chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was a well written story, with a very unexpected ending. I honestly think your portrayal of how Galinda still held her friendship with Shen Shen, Milla, etc would be true. Congrats on a cute story.
ColdAsIceGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Haha. That made me laugh. What was she doing in there, anyway?
bulale chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH

i just came back to read it after like ages and it is the most awesome fan fic in the world. Your elphaba and glinda and like EVERYONE are the best :D

Eplhaba should be this funny

also..best line ever :

“Just watch, I’ll be the greatest liar Oz has ever seen!”*ironic*

“Always an admirable goal in life.” *lols*

i kept laughed for like 10 minutes straight whilst reading this- my sister things im werid

Thanks for this
The Pixess chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh, this is so wonderful! I especially loved Glinda's vow to be the best liar in Oz, very ironic. The end was so sweet, and I'm so glad she decided to do that. The whole story was so funny, and if it inspires you to write more like this than bottom! Bottom bottom bottom- *realizes how slow she sounds and stops* great story!:)
pdli chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
what a delightful story!

I couldn't stop grinning.

the way you write elphaba and glinda is simply awesome, cant wait for your next story or whatnot
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Now that made me laugh xD

I'm Gravi/TDG from the BAS, I wasn't online last night - I was ill.

Welcome to the BAS AND write more soon, that was excellent!