Reviews for Vanilla and Chocolate
earth2012 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
The odds that you are going to continue the story might be slim. I just want to say it's a really good one and it will be a pity to see it unfinished.
ascended ancient chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
I know your not writing any more but regardless this is a good story and I would like to see it continued if you ever get back to writing

AA
warpedsolutions chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
oh. my. lord. that was wonderful. there is anything i can do, or offer that would interest you in continuing this...i will surely hand it over. so good.
Danniebenedigooglemail.com chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Finish it :( it's probably one of the best written Hermione/Ginny fics out there.
slushhy chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
this is really good. but aww you have not updated in like years. hope you get back to this. thanks
A chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
It has been a long time, but you were one of my favorite authors, and I remember you.

Just wanted to come back and thank you for all of the fiction I read but didn't review. I enjoyed your stories very much, and I hope that one day you'll come back and write even more.
MKW chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Wow. Great story. Read some of your others and all I can ask is will you please update!
Cara4Ever chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
Wow. I'm very impressed by this. Poor Hermione.
Blimey The Toad chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
aw, man! you have no idea how bummed i am about the lack of resolution in this fic. i really like this story, but it's sort of a bummer the way it's left off. no worries about the length, a short fic can still be a good fic. anyways, hope you eventually return to this, good luck, and thanks for posting!
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
poor hermione... DX great writing and i hope u havent given up on this story ]
Foolish Experimenter chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
It's coming close to a year since this story has been touched, I see. May I suggest updating it? I like where it's headed and it would be a shame not to finish it at some point. Just enough angst and romance to keep me coming back, wondering why I like to feel this awful. Yes, it would be a kind act for you to finish this instead of making me suffer with heartache that isn't even my own. Beautifully written.
katierose17 chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
You're a really good writer. I can't wait to read more :)
watdaforks chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
aww poor hermione... i just want to hug her and make her feel better so badly... :'(
watdaforks chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
i'm hating ginny right now for using hermione so much. she needs to make up her mind and start taking hermione's feelings into consideration. (
guy chapter 7 . 6/14/2009