Reviews for Coming of Age2: New Life
Hi thanks I'll enjoy the ride
harperchondriac chapter 38 . 10/24/2009
YAY! GOOD story! ive been waitin to see what would happen and its a fitting end :)
harperchondriac chapter 37 . 6/12/2009
i love your writing! all your fics are awesome! i cant wait for the next chapter! anyways, i think you have a gift in being able to write for the characters. believe me, ive read some fics where the writer may have good ideas but i often found myself asking, "is that something that character would really say?" oops im babbling.. keep up the good work! cant wait to see what happens! :P
ilexx chapter 37 . 4/19/2009
Much as I often find your Harper to mostly follow the amazing set of clich├ęs the show set up for him: occasionally you manage to make him come to life as a possible real person, just like in this chapter here.

Great job - and a joy to read.
parisindy chapter 37 . 4/6/2009
ooh dylan is in this now cool :)

when you are done i am going to read the whole thing

its really long man..how many pages is it now?
Planar chapter 26 . 5/6/2008
Well done, and very interesting how the fake Trance interacts with Harper. Keep it up!
phoenix's shadow chapter 26 . 5/4/2008
yay new chapter! this is great, so does Harper look kinda like "Pinhead" from "Hellraiser"? well i can't wait for you to get the next update out!
QuietlyGone chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
I only just started reading this story,and am only on chapter 4 but it's pretty good. I shall enjoy reading the rest.
Deljuj chapter 23 . 2/17/2008
I know! There is a lack of Andromeda readers. A few new ones but still about the same.
angw chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Oh no. This can't be good. How will be recover from this...
angw chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
Wow. things can go so badly so quickly. But I have the feeling Harper is hiding something from them.
angw chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Sque! The sequel. I like that you have revisited this story and the characters. Harper is back and spending time in Edenia. I look forward to seeing where the story goes :)
phoenix's shadow chapter 22 . 2/14/2008
Asa'a mean in this one, i kinda miss him just being Harper's drinking buddy or whatever, i can't wait for an update! this is really good!
Benesound chapter 15 . 12/23/2007
Sorry, but I somehow missed this. Great story!

Coming of Age was a wonderful story and I'm glad that you've decided to write this sequel.

I like the way you have evil Trance manipulating everyone, especially Harper.

It's interesting that Asa ordered Harper to destroy the shields, but Trance wanted Harper to repair them. Will this cause problems for her plans?

With Harper's Magog nightmares and "Ubers" comment, it seems that he may be slowly regaining his memory.
Caroline chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
It wasn't my intention to bully you. I don't even write fanfiction, although I know people who do. You said you weren't convinced many people still read 'Drom fanfiction anymore. A quick glance at just the stories on the front page and you can see most of them have reviews, some quite a lot, which is basically all I wanted to say.

It's great that you got all those reviews while never leaving one. I doubt many others are that fortunate but I could be wrong. In any case, kudos for always finishing your stuff. Too may people in all fandoms and on this and other websites don't and that isn't right.