Reviews for There will be time
Svenion chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
so, after 3 years i'm assuming that this story is dead? shame...
Svenion chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Love it so far, keep it coming!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
The press conference reminds me of the crap Charlie has to go through in my series. Just wanted to mention that. I liked the plot of this work. I think you've grown a great deal as an author since you wrote this.

Overall I enjoyed it.

Love,

Rita
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Actually, this is pretty good. Not your best stuff, admittedly, but definitely on the good side of okay. I just love the way you've written Molly.
magnuskrauss chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
I don't normally read HPff, but this was rather good. Dialogue was fine too, I don't know how you do it.

So when is this gonna be finished?
Sara Winters chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Personally, I think was within his rights to arrest the woman himself, seeing as how being unregistered is illegal and he works for Magical Law Enforcement.

Corny dialogue aside ;-) you should consider continuing.
Sara Winters chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
I think Hermione saved up a few words I might borrow. Hm.
Sara Winters chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
You just had to make me sad, didn't you?
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It's not as bad you made me it out to be. Though, I think you may rival me for somewhat corny dialogue. At least you haven't quoted Shakespeare yet. I think I'm the only fanfic writer to have pulled that one.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
That was awesome! Great press conference! I wasn't expecting the bit about Skeeter and Kingsley's reaction to what Harry said-that felt very real. I was all rooting for Harry when he said that, but Kingsley made me pause and reconsider the position Harry put him in. Well bloody done!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
So very sorry that it's been ages since I reviewed your story...This was a great chapter. I love your version of Kingsley. Extremely dignified, regal almost, very powerful, but nonetheless good and noble at heart. Great job! Also, really loved Hermione's indignation and stubborn, adamant refusal to be recruited into the Aurors. I can't wait to see where you go with the teens.

Definitely good stuff!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I'm playing catch-up here. I hope we see more of the domestic moments at Grimmauld Place. Truly loved it. Your writing is getting better and better with each chapter...and your characters are animated and spirited. Great job.

Also-in light of JK's recent comments about Ron's job after the battle, working with George and all-I think your developments here leads into that very nicely. I've always sort of imagined Ron would stay with Wheezes-making people laugh, having a time of it himself. So definitely liked that.
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Stupid, stupod Harry, doesn't he know not to mix words with a reporter. I liked the insert, you've set up Harry's next obstical. Did you name Harry's owl Hansel because Ginny will get one named Gretal. The names also both also start with H and G.
DebbieO chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
Definitely enjoyed the insert. It was fun having Harry dis Rita, but I liked the twist with Kingsley in the end.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
That was actually a pretty believable press conference. Having worked in P.R. and politics for a number of years, it seemed quite realistic to me. Although Kingsley was right, the way Harry answered that last question (you're welcome by the way, and thanks for the plug) was not good. As the saying goes, it's never wise to pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel. I have a feeling Harry is going to end up being skewered by the media. And the British press can be VICIOUS, so if wizarding reporters are anything like their Muggle counterparts. . . yikes! I'll take a guess on the owl: you named it Hansel, because Ginny is going to get one called Gretel. Right? Wrong? Not even close? Your call.