Reviews for There will be time
Lady Muck chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
This was just great... your writing is so well structured, and of a very professional standard. I particularly appreciate the fact that you use a much broader and richer vocabulary than most writers of fanfiction. Very believable, very impressive!

Looking forward to more...

Lady Muck
DebbieO chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Beautiful! Loved the poem-breathtaking. What a find.

Harry's response was very real too. Terrified! Yet he hid it well.

I enjoyed Hermione's scouring of Kingsley and her sudden release of foul language. Too funny after all these years of admonishing Ron for saying "bloody."

The shopping was fun too. Your characters are right on. Looking forward to more.
drewbt63 chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
I am always happy to help feed a muse.

Well you see I am dyslexic, so when it comes to reading stories, I have to want to read the next chapter or I will find it hard to carry on. (Does that make sense?)

As I have read all 6 chapters through, you can tell that this story has held my attention.

So, I like this story, it fits really well into the ‘end’ of deathly hallows.

So keep up the good work.
starlight seeker chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
well it wasn't exactly 45minutes but I would not trade them for any thng shot of world peace and haveing my best friends mother back lol hi {ps. I sory but is saterday what can I say}
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
Good work. I'm feeling a build up though and that Harry and Ginny are doing a little too well if you get what I mean. Is there going to be a blow up anytime soon because you know all couples have arugments and I don't think that what happened before Bill and Fieir's wedding or when they met up again was enough. Of course this is up to you.
lilyflower009 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
LOVED the rose thing! Very cute.
snaplappl21 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Another good one. I can't wait to read the press conference because I think it's going to be really awkward for Harry since he's hated the spotlight to much. And then of course they're probably gonna ask about him and Ginny, and then Ron and Hermione, and he'll start to get really nervous, and I think it'll be really good.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Ah, the difficulties of a shopping excursion with The Boy Who Lived. . . Again! The press conference ought to be interesting. Hermione seems to be in a mindset of reaming various Ministers, regardless of who they are, and Ron is clearly a bad influence on her with her new habit of swearing. I'm looking forward to the press conference and wonder how long it'll be before Skeeter, et al, get ahold of the news that Harry Potter is shacked up with an underage witch. That ought to make for interesting tabloid fodder!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I've finally sat down and started reading your work. Great start! I actually read so much RHr and Ron-centric works, so I'm excited to read a work that is H/G first and foremost, especially one that will track the couple's progress after the Last Battle.

Off to read Chapter 2
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
I almost fell out of my chair at hermonie's cussing rant. I hope that you overcame your writer's block.
snaplappl21 chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Another great chapter. haha it's gonna be funny listening to Harry's speech for the award ceremony, seeing as how he's such an eloquent speech giver. I hope you can update soon. Keep up the good work
Cassandra's Cross chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
"The Boy Who Shagged?" lol! That's pretty funny. I was as stunned as Harry, Ginny and Ron when Hermione let loose with the, shall we say, string of choice epithets? Very entertaining, as always. Keep it up!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
I love Fred's tombstone. "Mischief Managed." Just perfect! I'm dying to know what Ginny is going to do to help Harry relax, though. I have a feeling I know, but I'm eager to find out for sure anyway (heh, heh!) Can't wait for the next update. Write quickly, please!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Well, it looks as though you've already written the funeral chapter so my input may not matter, but yeah, I'd like to see it. You've handled this story very realistically (which is kind of an oxymoron for fantasy, but anyway. . .) and it's very well written. I can believe this is a real family. It feels that way to me. The emotions, everything, seem very real. I'm eager to read more. Keep going, please!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh, I like this! I saw this one on the Reviews Lounge and since I'm a big Harry/Ginny fan, I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did. I'm going to add it to my story alerts so I can monitor all your updates. Hope you keep going this way. It's great so far!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »