Reviews for There will be time
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh, I like this! I saw this one on the Reviews Lounge and since I'm a big Harry/Ginny fan, I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did. I'm going to add it to my story alerts so I can monitor all your updates. Hope you keep going this way. It's great so far!
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
I really liked it. You did an excellent job on the funeral and everything else. Don't feel bad about the lack of reviews. I only got four and two of them are from the same person lol. I hope that you update soon. Good luck in life.
snaplappl21 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
I loved how you put "Mischief Managed" on Fred's tombstone. that really made me smile. i had no idea that this wasn't a one-shot. i was looking through all my favorite stories, and saw that this had been updated recently. im glad i read it, because i absolutely love this story. are you going to add more? if so i hope you update really soon.
DebbieO chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Wow. I'm glad I found your work. I loved the beginning at siye, and was thrilled to find more already posted here. An excellent beginning.
MarlboroReds chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
love up the good work!)
dancegirl01mom chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
oh, Fred's funeral was perfect. I think it's the best one I've read!
MrsDraco3211 chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
Fred would have been very happy with his send off. (Thanks for including it!)

You are a very talented writer, and I look forward to another chapter.

Happy Thanksgiving!
MrsDraco3211 chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
I love this. I think we should see a little bit of Fred's funeral, for closure. Wonderfully written.
lbfan chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Your story boasts a beautiful use of vocabulary. The details from the book proved to exist extensively throughout the story. What was found to be especially touching and original was the Weasley clock, very romantic. This is the kind of story that makes fan-fiction worth reading. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
dancegirl01mom chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
great that they stopped and went to sleep
thorns of a rose chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
So it gives me a cavity, but i love it!
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw yey how sweet. Not so sure about Molly practically telling her children to go screw but you did explain why you've decided on this so i can let it go.
jliane chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I loved this story. Especially the title. I'm a fellow music geek, so I definitely knew where you were going.
Autumn Skys chapter 1 . 10/17/2007