Reviews for To Be Like Dad
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome :)
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
So sweet! I love the little tid bits of parallelism at the end. Blacks and Avery's and hard to find nobleness and bravery. Great story! :D
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I like it i like it I like it I like it I like it!
Dibss chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
it was really really sweet and fun to read.

So, good work! :) :)

~LS
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Yay Teddy made new friends! It's been what almost a year since the 7th book came out and I'm still REALLY upset that R/T died. And I know I'm not the only one.
Atra Luminarium chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Short and sweet. I like it. :)
Wateronthebrain chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
amazing
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Good job! I liked it! :D
AccioLeoCrouse chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i LOVED it! i liked how you put a death eater's son in the story. it's kind of like sirius - it doesn't matter who your family is, you can be a totally different person with a totally different personality. i also liked how you said that teddy seemed more like dora. almost all of the stories about teddy make it seem like that. but you made it so he look and act like dora, but deep down he really is his father's son. (i know i didn't put any capitals, just something weird about me. i've NEVER put capitalsat the begining of setenses)
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
YES! GO YOU! You mentioned Sirius Black at least once! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) I love Sirius Black, in case you hadn't noticed. :) Teddy rocks too, and so do Remus, Tonks, and James Potter the first. :) I also like smileys. But Sirius Black is the best. Teddy's a close second. Sorry, I'm babbling. I like the way you related Teddy to his dad, as well as to his mom. It was cute. I like Harry's advice, too.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I really did like it. I believe Teddy should be a Gryffindor, for basically every reason you explianed in this story. I loved it (Plus it was about teddy-i can't resist that) D
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This is so cute. I love how Teddy wanted to be like his dad. very sweet. I think I'm half in love with Teddy myself..lol. Anyways very nice story, I really like it especially how you factored in all the people whispering and talking about him...nicely done. :)
potionslover chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Hey this was a cute fic..And Avery's kid in Gryffindor, imagine the look on his grandfather's face..Well done:)
Penny chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I love Teddy Lupin stories. I like how you made Teddy and his friends a little like the Golden Trio with two boys and a girl as well as the Marauders with one accepting the other for who he is and not judging the parentage. Teddy should be proud of Remus and I'm glad that he wants to be like his dad as much as he is his mom. Remus and Tonks were great characters and I knew that the sorting hat would see both of them in Teddy.
allyhaywrites chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Great, I've never read a fic about Teddy Lupin before yours so good job.