Reviews for Those Who Return
Armand chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Thanks for the story!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Beautiful, absolutely amazing! I love it! Happy Writing:)
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Amazing :)
WishingOnMyStar chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
WOW! This was amazing! And I'm an archaeology major, so it hit a special spot. It's nice to think that WIll and Elizabeth ended up together after everything.

-Wish
NightLove chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Lovely! I love the 300 hundred year twist you put on it.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I'm speechless! You did a wonderful job. I think it was a great idea to have her on the Flying Dutchman with him. I think it's so true to their characters and I think you did a beautiful job in capturing that. I haven't found to many POTC fanfic that makes me feel as though I am in the world of Pirates and you have definitely achieved that with this story. Brava!
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Beautiful story! Utterly beautiful, wonderful work!
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Beautifully written, I dare say. Not many FFs are this amazing! Bravo/Brava!
Madison chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
your story was breathtaking and left me with a need for more. In my opinion In a score from 1-10 I would rate this a 10. you should seriusly think about becoming an author.
Miss Vilya chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Wow! That was one of the best fics I've ever read. It's heartbreakingly sad and then...the light at the end of the tunnel. The ending is just beautiful. Great job! Definitely between my favourites.
SouthamptonRose chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow...i'm speechless. this is officially the greatest W/E story i have ever read. wow...
BlackBerge chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very diffrent.
avidswimmer09 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
k made me cry...alittle lost...he made her immortal?
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I am so on the verge of crying right now! I have my ipod on the saddest song right now and I love it! Omg that was so beautiful? But how did she live? Did he save her? how? Oh I want to know. I really wish they didn't stop after At Worlds End, I mean what will happen, I mean will Will keep coming back to port royal after all the years and watch as she grows older and older? Is that a fate that anyone would want?
CaptainPearl chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was wonderful. Great story.