Reviews for To return to the land of the living
Fred-and-Hermione-all-the-way chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
brilliant. please update soon.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Somehow, I hadn't read this story before, but it's fantastic. I really hope you decide to continue it someday :)
padoryia chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
AllFredWeasley's chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
:O. What is going to happen to Fred! Update soon plz!
WarriorPrincessNumber42 chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
I'm sorry but I feel like saying, dah dah dum! Lol this is turning out to be an amazing story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
WarriorPrincessNumber42 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
aw, that was really cute!
WarriorPrincessNumber42 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That would so totally freak me out, seriously! If someone I knew to be dead, and I saw them die came back to life I would probably have a heart attack and die!
ellensin787 chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
well that was confusing...
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar123 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Heyy. I love the ending
Carnivorous Angel chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Im glad you updated.

Also I'm soryy that I havent reviewed yet.

I really like this story, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Queen Cassie Loves You chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Ginny: I have to say I love the song! It is far superior to 'Weasley is are king'!

Emma: Yep made me laugh so much!

Hermione: *dreamy vacant smile* m Fred m

Emma: It's so nice to have Fred back!

Ginny: I know!
Creative Touch chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
About time! Sheesh. I was getting so impatient... I was about to send my flying monkies after you! Naw, they'll be so disappointed that they didn't get a chance...

Anyways, I'm happy. Despite the cliffie at the end, but an update is still an update, so I have to be content with that. I liked that you kept your idea of writing a reflective one for Fred (yes, I remembered... after all this time).

So you promise to update a bit faster this time? *puppy dog eyes* Harry Potter should come before Twilight... always! I havent had a chance to read Twilight yet, mind you, but I always will put Harry Potter first. I want to see you do the same! Please?

Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for more.

Lots of Love,

Creative Touch

xoxoxo
readergirl828 chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
cant wait to find out why he faked his death
misslindseyleeweasley chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
haha i still like ginny's. great chapt tho! kinda chort but 2 the point!
HarmonyFan chapter 9 . 2/7/2008