Reviews for Widower
Bleached Pikachu chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Very sweet, I loved the whole thing!
DayMoon chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
pretty good
blueSakura-moon chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I just rely like byakuya that is why a like yhe story
blueSakura-moon chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
I REALY LIKED IT, IT WAS VERY SAD. IT WAS A VERY GOOD STROY EVEN THOW IT WAS SORT BUT WHO SAID A STORY HAS TO BE LONG TO BE GOOD.
Amy chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Awh, it's so sweet! 3
DreamScene chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
The prose is really nice in these chapters. It really highlights Byakuya's loneliness and it's really quite beautiful.
Bluishorbs chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
I love how you wrote these 2, it was lovely to read and I hope you come out with more! :)
IDespiseTragedy chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
They're so touching. My heart is now filled with woe of Hisana's death. Beautiful masterpiece!
liian risera chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
aww, cute...

i've always wondered what byakuya felt about hisana's passing. and of rukia
Azuvala Assantri chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
I like the others I saw better, which is natural because you were getting into practice, but these were still amazing.

My favorite drabble was the one speaking of Byakuya remembering Hisana when he sees Rukia. :3
With A Smile chapter 7 . 6/23/2008

...

WOW!

(Haha, I sound like such a lame-o.)

ASFAJFHDKF.

I have absolutely NO WORDS to describe this.

I'm just in a state of shock.

This set of drabbles was just SO stunningly beautiful, I think I might have imploded with joy a little. You made it so wistfully sad and so tragically beautiful, and OH I lovelovelove it.

Seriously, I was considering not dropping a review because the English language simple isn't adequate enough to express my immense love of this fic. But I wanted to, because this deserves all the praise possible.

No words, all of them were fantastic.

Just...

WOW!

You have made such a huge fan :D

- WAS
evhein chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
alright, since i apparently already reviewed back in 2007, i'll have to do it here.

yeah, i liked it. yeah, it was angsty. and yeah, it was pretty damn memorable. and, of course, as i said in the previous review, it was a great interpretation of byakuya.

so, i'd like to say, what about hisana?

if it was all about byakuya's memories of her, you'd think her actions and likes/dislikes and words and... life would have been presented in greater depth than saying what byakuya was doig, when and where, why, etc.

so, what about hisana? where was her voice in his memories?

besides that, you chose some pretty powerful words some of the time, but i would have liked to see something mentioning their more intimate relationship. holding hands? kissing? making love? where was the passion in their relationship?

i did like how you remembered to mention the kuchiki elders, and how they disagreed on him marrying hisana. that was a good, needed touch.

all in all, excellent work. Now, to the pimp-mobile! I'm off to read your other stories!
VioTanequil chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Each of your pieces is delightfully accurate in their depiction of the characters. You really hit the nail on th head with their personalities. Looking forward to reading more! :)
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
so *sniff* sad *sniff*

until he saved rukia i thought of byakuya as a self-centered i'm-better-than-you-no-matter-what-you-do kinda person.

and he is sometimes.

but in the end he just misses her.

great little story.

i hope you can write more!
Red Princess chapter 7 . 12/11/2007