Reviews for Accidents of Fate
KatriaFaeyero chapter 22 . 4/21/2017
That was wonderful. No angst, no drama, no pain or madness. Just plain Fiyeraba fluffiness! I loved it so much. Thank you for writing it!
Fae'sFlower chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
This was such an amazing story! I loved how it was very different from other stories I've read. I love how Elphaba tried to escape Fiyero and ended up falling in love with him, even though she didn't know it was really him at first. Lovely job!
imbloodylondonmate chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
This is really good. Me likey
BillyJay936 chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
I feel bad for not mentioning it before, so I just wanted to say I love this AU, and how it develops Elphaba and Fiyero, not only as friends but as a couple. I also enjoy how you portray Elphaba's friendship with Glinda as surly, perky, but ultimately necessary for each other's happiness. Again, really enjoyed this fic. Only thing I can think of as a missed opportunity is not portraying Elphie and Fiyero's first meeting scene from the musical, only becuz I think that it would have been a cute way to enforce Fiyero's brainless rep and to keep their marriage secret. Still, waaaaaa y minor gripe. GREAT FIC. One of my favs,period. Keep it up
suicune4ever chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
This is such an amazing story! I can't believe I have come across it before. You, sir, are an incredible author :D
Guest chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Perfectified!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
This is a great story! Well done.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
AWWWWW! This was so amazing! Love love love it! :D I'm a huge Fiyeraba shipper, and this was só adorable. I think you've been doing an amazing job on the characters, the relationships, yay... You're a wonderful writer!
Off to check out your other stories now :).
Julie Winchester chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Hum, portmanteau doesn't exist. It's porte-manteau, actually
And though I recognized the previous devices, I don't for this one.
One More Disaster chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
Aww. This story is really cute. And brainless Fiyero and brainless Galinda are absolutely hilarious. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this story. Awesome job.

Fae
bHaribo chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love it already :)just the idea of them both running away together from each other (hehe) makes me giggle.
j0k3 chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
I'm so sad this is complete already - This is wonderful!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
I was going to wait to review the story until the end but I wanted to get my thoughts out on this chapter while I remebered them. I like how you incorpurated the Popular scene and I could help but picture Megan Hilty. It was also interesting how you incorpurated the letter sequence of What is this Feeling into the thoughts Elphaba was expressing to a clueless roommate. Love the cafe' scene how Galinda put everyone in their place.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I like this. It sort of reminds me of Shop Around the Corner/You've got Mail. Mainly because they meet by chance and the male lead knows the truth.
Your Oasis chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Her brain couldn't help her, here. There was nothing logical about falling for someone, no book to learn from or hide behind. It was all inside her, coursing through her, awakening things she'd never felt in touch with before. It whistled through her ears and flooded her with fire, and she couldn't think it away. - loved this, it sounds just like how she would react.