Reviews for Accidents of Fate
Guest chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Perfectified!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
This is a great story! Well done.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
AWWWWW! This was so amazing! Love love love it! :D I'm a huge Fiyeraba shipper, and this was só adorable. I think you've been doing an amazing job on the characters, the relationships, yay... You're a wonderful writer!
Off to check out your other stories now :).
Julie Winchester chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Hum, portmanteau doesn't exist. It's porte-manteau, actually
And though I recognized the previous devices, I don't for this one.
One More Disaster chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
Aww. This story is really cute. And brainless Fiyero and brainless Galinda are absolutely hilarious. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this story. Awesome job.

Fae
bHaribo chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love it already :)just the idea of them both running away together from each other (hehe) makes me giggle.
j0k3 chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
I'm so sad this is complete already - This is wonderful!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
I was going to wait to review the story until the end but I wanted to get my thoughts out on this chapter while I remebered them. I like how you incorpurated the Popular scene and I could help but picture Megan Hilty. It was also interesting how you incorpurated the letter sequence of What is this Feeling into the thoughts Elphaba was expressing to a clueless roommate. Love the cafe' scene how Galinda put everyone in their place.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I like this. It sort of reminds me of Shop Around the Corner/You've got Mail. Mainly because they meet by chance and the male lead knows the truth.
Your Oasis chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Her brain couldn't help her, here. There was nothing logical about falling for someone, no book to learn from or hide behind. It was all inside her, coursing through her, awakening things she'd never felt in touch with before. It whistled through her ears and flooded her with fire, and she couldn't think it away. - loved this, it sounds just like how she would react.
Your Oasis chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
His eyes were bright in the sunlight, even brighter than usual, his hair tousled, his smile weary. He was, in a word, adorable. - aww that is cute. :) i love how he's warmed up to her but so quickly? wow.
Your Oasis chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Elphaba insisted on paying Fiyero for her half of the meal, which he found ridiculous, but he took her money to appease her. Later, when she wasn't looking, he slipped it into her bag. - aww, see? even if he is a playboy he's actually a nice bloke. :)

"Well, Miss Smarty Pants, I wasn't drunk, I was hungover." Fiyero looked pleased with himself. - hah!

"I mean, as fantastic as your previous method of being run over on the road was..." - Lol! he's so funny.
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Lol I liked the last line.
Katako-Chan chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Well, since you asked about the literary devices (and I hadn't noticed since the chapter previous), I've decided to give it a try. Chapter 1 is ironic because Elphaba runs into what she was running away from (though she doesn't know) and that's situational irony. Chapter 2 involves Elphaba and Fiyero creating new names for themselves out of the letters of their respective names, thus anagramming. In Chapter 3, Fiyero gets to know more about Elphaba, so characterization? Chapter 4 I'm a little confused about, but they're trying to act like a normal married couple in front of Mrs. Drek, and in some ways they kind of slip into it, so that's the verisimilitude? As for the next chapter, Fiyero is referred to as brainless and also called "ever-foolish," so there's an epithet. After that, their relationship develops, so plot? I've always been horrible with plot, so I'm not sure if that's right.

For Chapter 7, Elphaba is the protagonist. In Chapter 8, Fiyero asks Elphaba for her hand (in marriage), so synechdoche. And the portmanteau's in this chapter are the shipping names at the beginning ;)

Anyways, sorry to devote so much of this review to silly English nerd stuff. This story is absolutely excellent!

Katako-Chan
ElphabaROCKS chapter 22 . 1/26/2010
Oh good! A happy ending for an amazing story, terrific work!

heehee, so, if you were to continue (not saying you should, it's great how it is) would it be a boy or girl?

:-)