Reviews for Don't Eat the Crab
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I've read this before on PsychFic, and just had to read it again! Brilliant! Love your stuff! :)
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was adorable. :3 Nice job.
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
LOL! Well, actually I was about to bust into tears but then I laughed when Lassie stole the smoothie!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Aw, poor Shawn! Come on Lassie, who actually brings food to a party!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OMG! That Ending Was Simply Perfect! Poor Shawn, But He Did Seem To Be Use To It, Huh? &Henry Was Super Calm... He's A Freaking Pro At It! XD

& Poor Lassie, He Was Feeling All Guilty, But Then He Turns Back & Doesn't Give The Smoothie To Shawn. That Was Cruel. X)

Good Fic. It Was Totally Awesome! X3
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love the pineapple smoothie at the end! Very good way to end on a lighter note.

Wildfire
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*grins* that was pretty sweet. i loved it and lassie was pretty cool! gus and henry were sweet also!
NikaDex chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Uaahh I loved it sooo much! Thanks for sharing! xx
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I love this story. Little touches of life and the problems that can arise in it, using such awesome characters. :D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
LOVE IT!
Tiffiny chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I've really enjoyed all your stories this one is really a good mixture of angst and h/c!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Awesome story! I love it. Great job D
Farrah chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I love how Henry can bee a hard ass and then be a sweet guy lol

Gus probally peed his pants
draumur i dos chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Nice story, great mix of humour and drama:) The characters were all very in character, so this was an enjoyable read. One of the best Psych one-shots I've read.