Reviews for Speed Bumps
jaclynkaileigh chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Way to go Ed! Happy to see you rose to the occasion and claimed Winry at any cost! Great job!
Tori Keys chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
I feel like the line "It's not goodbye, it's see you later" was something that would be said by Maes. I don't know, maybe i just wish Maes never died in the series. But i love the ending, very insightful. Story was beautiful. I'm glad you didn't rush them into the relationship because then it would just be dragging on. Good job! Keep it up! :D
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
That story was so effin cute! My fabve scene was definitely the hospital one! Great job :)
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I just have to point out something - Ed was a Major before, which is higher than a 2nd Lieutenant. And there is no such rank as a 3rd Lieutenant. So technically, he got demoted, not promoted. Ed is never that formal with Mustang, so please check on that.

It's a good story anyway!
BlackHayate13 chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
All i have to say is...: Awwwe.

And.

the girls immediately began gossiping on whether or not the younger Elric would be as good-looking. I lol'd.

*nod* xD
BlackHayate13 chapter 15 . 7/3/2010
Short chapter is short. *hangs head* But If i was fighting Kimblee i kind of noticed a sort of End the fight quick strat, Considering Kimblee didn't see it coming. When he was pointing his hands at Ed's stomach Ed could've rolled toward his back and quickly stabbed him. Though the foot thing worked.

I liked the last two chapters. :D
BlackHayate13 chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
In the anime its Solf, but Ranfan in the manga is also Lan fan in the Anime, so i have not complaints. :P
BlackHayate13 chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
You know..

I would've slammed the door in his face once i realized it was him...

But thats just me.
BlackHayate13 chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
If only he could've been a little more selfish... Ladies first. Pfft, Cmon.

MISSED YO' CHANCE BRO'.
BlackHayate13 chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
When Jesse said that, i started laughing sooo hard, my mom looked kind of worried as she passed through the room. XD

Btw, Kimblee? As soon as i noticed he was even /looking/ at Winry, i would've dropped everything and smacked him. Life, Job, Everything on the line or not. XD
BlackHayate13 chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
KIMBLEE!

DuhnDuhnDuhn!

*walks over to defend Winry*
BlackHayate13 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I was almost ready for Ed to suddenly jump up after Winry appologized for yelling at him and be like. "Its ok! You're adorable when you're angry.
BlackHayate13 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Alphonse gave him the 'I'm-not-an-idiot' look.

I love Alphonse. :3
LvndrRsThrn chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
That was lovely. Something threw me off in the first chapter though. You do know that there are no Third Lieutenants, right? Other than that, loved it and it made a lot of sense. Thanks for the story!
Glory of Dawn chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
This was good.

I only have one complaint:

Fluff came late.