Reviews for The Intern
ncade chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
You should make more it just kinda randomly cuts out
UnstoppableSkyflyer chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
WOW! please, encore!
UnstoppableSkyflyer chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is amazing! i love it!
princessebee chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
Although I really feel Joker works best when his real identity is unknown, the rest of this story is great. Your characterisation of Joker is spot on and I love the scenes you're imagining.
Drow Elf chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Poor Dr. Stine! I kind of felt sorry for the little fellow, not only for the teasing at the hands of The Joker, but also because of his undoubtedly hellish childhood. (his name)

Drow Elf chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
The Joker's dialogue is perfect, especially when he was making fun of Raymond. But what was Dr. Jive (first sentence) doing during all this?

Drow Elf chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Very well written, as usual. I see your point of how the Joker's spirit could have worn thin. Reading this, I kind of hope Batman DOES come in and see the Joker giggling in a pool of the guards' blood.

Gladrial10 chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
I love this chapter more than anything! It's cute and still in character. A hard thing to pull off where the Joker is concerned. "I drew a dog and a cat and a darling little house." LOL
Twinings chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
Hysterical. No wonder the Joker is insulted by the thought of an intern as his therapist, if a real doctor is that easy.

Mustache indeed!

-3.0
Drow Elf chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Not much to say except that I'm digging it, and await future developments.

Drow Elf chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
It's refreshing to read a well-written story. I'm not a huge fan of Batman, but isn't the Joker supposed to, well, joke a lot, even though he's not that funny? You said he had a headache, which provides some justification.

Gladrial10 chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
There are elements of this story that I find very enjoyable. However, I've always been opposed to the idea that the very notion of romance would even cross the Joker's mind as you had implied in the first chapter, nor do I care for Penguin being sent to Arkham when Blackgate is much more suited to him. However, I did like you description of Joker in the first chapter. 'The bad kind of calm' really struck a cord. I could picture that. I also like the idea of him finding being stuck under an intern insulting. That has never occurred to me. Brava. Finally, I simply adore this line: "What drives you away? Me, or me?" I will be looking for the next chapter.
Golumfryingeggs chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I like thi story, especially your interpretations of the Joker, I am very surprised you don't have more reviews... bloody idiots, we should put the Joker on them... he he he

Well done! Can't wait for more!

yours insanely