Reviews for Bequest
CharlieBoneFan chapter 29 . 8/8/2017
Lovely story!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
really excellent story did not to stop reading but sad it came to end it was fantastic.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
Good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
notsolimpbizkit chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Ah... (wipes tear) that was beautiful! Bravo!
Supernurse chapter 29 . 5/18/2012
All I can say is thank you for a wonderfully written, well crafted story.
Supernurse chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
I've been reading your story. This chapter of 2 mothers is beautiful. This story of life from death has so much pathos, it leaves me wordless. All I can say is kuddos.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
THE CHICKEN
Cyranothe2nd chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
This chapter was heartbreaking, not the least because of the confusing lies Lois tells Jason. I know she's trying to be kind because of his age, but "upin the sky" isn't easier than "dead." :(((
Cyranothe2nd chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Oooooh, snap!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Maaaan, you are making me cry! The death and then the mine rescue right after...gah! Perfect emotional juxtaposition.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I feel like I'm missing something here. Is this a sequel to another story? How'd Lois know that Clark was Superman? For that matter, how'd she know that Superman was Jason's father (why'd she want to tell him about the baby as soon as she found out)? Obviously, we're in SR canon, so...idk, I'm pretty lost here.
zeichnerinaga chapter 27 . 9/22/2011
technical impossible to make a ring that way.

first of all, you'd have to say whether it's a raw diamond or if clark cut the diamond, and i think you mean those that are cut already. second, if you melt gold-or any metal for that mattter- i'll always change colour, cause they don't sell rings out of pure gold, and the other metals oxidate with the air.

when you let gold cool down too fast, it'll get too soft so even a normal human can bend it, so it's not a very good idea for clark to frost the ring.

by the way, metal should NEVER glow white!

NEVER!

by then, it's too hot.

AND:

By cooling it down too fast the ring could break.

and finally, clark didn't have to heat the ring up in the first place to set the diamond in. there's this ring in which one put's the ystone and one simply bends the metal a bit so the stone DOESN'T fall out.

so, i have to say, it's very unlikely for the sone to have fallen out in the first place.

but i think someone who doesn't learn this specially (like i do)

wouldn't notice any of this :D lol
lallybroch chapter 29 . 3/29/2011
Thank you for this bittersweet story! I admit that I cried like a little baby through half of it, but please take that as a compliment. Excellent job!
twilighting chapter 29 . 1/1/2010
your story is awesome! lots of emotion that make you want to cry, loved the memories/flashbacks. I also appreciated the bible verses in the first few chaps, really nice touch! Keep it up!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 29 . 8/13/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

this was a great story.