Reviews for Of Fillies And Kings
Very cute! I liked it!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Love it!
Thegreypoet chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I don't know much, but it was pretty. And different than many of the heady romances often seen in fan fiction. I enjoy all your stories.
Elfique chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Something that you'd never done before and something I don't think I've ever read before! I really enjoyed this, it was a refreshing and clever perspective on the couple and probably a rather realistic perspective too! I wasn't so sure about Arwen being taken in by the charms of Leggy but *shrug* each to their own - I did find it entirely plausible from a mortal perspective though and a very nice touch!
CrowsMagick chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Well, ya hit MY mark with this one! I would love to see more of √Čomer and Lothiriel -they're pretty elusive in fanfic.
Cairistiona chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Straightening, he smirks.

Gimli slams his mug down on the table, ale sloshing over the rim,

and frowns up at the arrogant look on the elf's face.

"I did not!" he says with a look of such exasperation, I cannot help but giggle. Oh how I wish I knew what Legolas said to him! LOL

Excellent story! I love stories that observe a well-known characters from a new set of eyes. Well done.

Chris chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh, this is a lovely piece. I think ou really captured Lothiriel's fears as a young bride, married to a stranger.

Allee1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007

You had me totally fooled. You know I can usually figure out whose fic is whose. Never in million years would I have guessed this one was yours! It really is different from anything I've read by you. I was surprised it didn't place. I loved the line, "I step back from the window, unobserved by any, smiling at how easily Eomer has wooed the filly." I thought that line was quite symbolic!

Michelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I admit, I have never read a Lothiriel-fic before. I hear there are quite a few out there, but they seem to inhabit another part of the vastness called internet. So this was something new for me. Though, I must admit, for some very obscure reason the character I enjoyed most in this was Legolas of all people. He was so charming and observant while still being totally clueless. Irresistable!

Kay chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh my, NiRi. Our sister ead this to Peppy this

morning... and, what shall I say, they both cried their eyes out. I so knew this. Yes, sometimes Legolas needs to step away from only being the warrior elf. And Lothiriel is just so lovely.

Cactuskim chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Hi NiRi,

I really enjoyed this story. the emotions ring true for someone in that situation, and I especially like the way Legolas is seen as being Fae and so very different in many ways. Great job.

Amara chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
...Legolas comments, "for a moment in there, you looked as if you needed to climb a tree."

...loved especially that line - the concept of climbing a tree to

escape it all! For days after reading it on Theito, whenever things got difficult, I thought to myself: 'I need a tree now', and it made me smile each time. Thank you :-)

Amara (who actually could to be found in every climbable tree as a

child :-) )
A Vermilion Memory chapter 1 . 10/31/2007

How beautiful.

I loved it.

Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That is so sweet. I really enjoyed reading it. I know you said this was your first, Eomer/Lothiriel, but let me assure you, you can't tell at all. I absolutely loved it and hope to see more Eomer/Lothiriel from you in the future. Great job!
dw chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wonderful, I enjoyed it very much! I hope you write some more Eomer/Lothiriel stories...